Drustvar Lag OMG

Technical Support
Prev 1 4 5 6
Lag is back again this morning... sometimes it seems to clear. Yesterday it seemed fine for me all day but this morning its terrible. Taking 3-4 seconds to register actions sometimes. I am currently trying to quest in Fletcher's Hollow.

Server is Uther.

Latency and everything else is normal. 75/75 Latency and anywhere from 99-200+ fps.

People in general are also complaining about it. I gave up leveling my alt for now but I hope this gets fixed cause Drustvar is literally the only zone I like questing in. :(
Khaz'goroth. Basically, unplayable. For example, tried to use my flight whistle. The bird was summoned, but sat there and then faded away. It didn't actually pick me up. Latency and fps show as normal, but the lag is unbelievably bad.
Drustvar has been unplayable all day for non warmode. People are just giving up and leveling elsewhere. Servers still can't handle this wm/off/on, always same issues whenever there is a popular WQ. We're talking 5-10sec delays, people all in chat saying the same thing.

The sad thing is there's always 1 zone that suffers this every day, it's just like day 1 of the expansion. Is there an unfixable issue or just heads in the sand?

- Signed alt that's now leveling in Stormsong.
Windrunner

Drustvar

Questing

Mac computer

Frontier DSL ( I know, I know).

Lag is so bad, it's unbearable. I can't complete quests.

As mentioned above, latency numbers look normal but there's definitely lag. FPS number is normal as well.
Zul'jin
Drustvar
Ibuypower PC with hard wiring.
Atlantic Broadband

Lag is pretty nightmarish today. The funny thing is that I've had issues since about the first week of launch where it's a roulette of a random Kul'Tiras zone basically laggy to the point of unplayable and is a reason why I switched to the Horde. Latency is always normal but there's like 2 to 5 seconds of delay on any actions.

I even talked to the Blizzard CS staff on Twitter about it when I reported it like two months ago, followed their instructions, but they stopped investigating it saying "everything looks fine on our end, sorry." Came back to the game within the last week and it's still a problem and on another server since I transferred from Arygos Alliance to Zul'jin Horde because I could never play in the Alliance zones to level or anything.

edit: Another note is that the wife's PC with no addons has the issue as well and both PCs hard wired. Even trying to connect our stuff at her parents who have Verizon didn't fix anything.
Loot/Combat lag is happening as well on Shadow Council.

Lag consists of:
- Loot delay of 1-3 seconds (On average)
- Combat/Skill delay of 1-3 seconds (On average)
- NPC Interaction delay of 1-3 seconds (On average)

This happens throughout the entire zone and is not localized in one specific region or phased area of the zone.

If any one of my characters is on, please feel free to let me know to go to Drustvar so parses can be collected in real-time if needed.

Connection and PC info:
- Hardline Copper Connection (200/20) [D/U] (Sustained, roughly 40ms to server)
- Verified Frequencies are between -80/+20
- Packet loss is less than 1%~ (Negligible, around .025% if benchmarked over 2 hour duration, peak time)

[PC 1]
Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600) (9600.winblue_ltsb.180908-0600)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: To be filled by O.E.M.
BIOS: FC
Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz
Memory: 24576MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 24558MB RAM
Page File: 8443MB used, 29421MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.03.9600.17415 64bit Unicode

[PC2]
(Will update if needed, same results as previous)

[PC3]
(Will update if needed, same results as previous)

Thanks guys!
10/26/2018 06:32 AMPosted by Moonshayde
Khaz'goroth. Basically, unplayable. For example, tried to use my flight whistle. The bird was summoned, but sat there and then faded away. It didn't actually pick me up. Latency and fps show as normal, but the lag is unbelievably bad.

Also on Khaz. Unplayable on Drusvar. Latency and fps show as normal. This morning it was as bad as I have ever seen it. Gave up and logged.
I'm getting lag in Drustvar on Drenden US. It's frustrating killing something or picking a herb. My fps and latency (home and world) are fine. There's just a delay when fighting (like hitting chimera shot), looting and picking a herb.
Same as most posting above me. Ping is fine, but most everything has some lag attached to it. Started for me about 330 PM server (Proudmoore). Since then it's been getting worse
Still lagging 20 hours later...
Lag in Drustvar while questing.
so far noticed:
up to 2 seconds for abilities and combat
up to 1 second looting.

Doing the bees/wickerman questline.

Verizon FIoS

current ping 70/70

Have disabled all addons and still have the issue.
Doomhammer server here, and the lag in Drustvar is... annoying, to be honest. It hasn't yet reached the point to be unplayable (over half a second, to a second lag on looting/casting) in certain areas.

During the world quest "Azerite Wounds" at Arom's Crossing the latency was just fine, but when doing the "Nevermore" world quest at Barrowknoll Cemetery the lag was about half a second for casting and looting.

At Corlain Aviary, I got the cast/loot lag of around.. a second to start looting. Also, since I'm talking about Corlain Aviary... that place is, well, cursed, apparently. Because on top of the lag, every time I get there my FPS drop from 60 all the way down to 10-20. That's worse FPS than when I'm doing 20-man raiding, which sits around 40-ish at worst.
10/22/2018 06:20 PMPosted by Lantrasau
Hey all,

We reported similar issues previously and would like to get some new data to send over. When you experience the issue, please remain logged in, in Drustvar, and post in this thread with your server. That way we can check out the instances and see whats happening. Thanks for your reports guys!

-Lantrasau

Sure. Korgath Alliance, Abolita NE Priest
Time this nonsense stopped Blizzard. The other thread is 1800 long now.
The issue with this area today is that WQ's were all in this area.
I could just do the quests but gave up looting herbs.

Over 3 months of reporting server latency on OCE forums and you still need Users to post data?
I don't understand. In the meantime we are all posting gold sellers on Frostmourne and have been for months and nothing is getting done.
The lag in Drustvar tonight was so impossible I had to actually forget doing my Embers WQs.

Thank you Blizzard for an enjoyable night's gaming.

Time to look for something else to do.
Another one adding my voice to the lag problems in Drustvar tonight. It's pretty close to unplayable. I can hit things, using the "slam the keyboard until it dies" approach, but things beyond that. "Oh, you wanted to skin that? Sorry, it's despawned now" or "I skinned it, but now you have an internal bag error."

Luckily I play on my PC because if it was my phone, it would have been thrown at the wall a long time ago.
As requested by @BlizzardCS. Latency issues in Drustvar on Stormrage US between 11/12/18 & 11/13/18.

Tracing route to 24.105.62.129 over a maximum of 30 hops

0 XXXXXXXXXXXXX [192.168.XX.XX]
1 192.168.XX.XX
2 csub-24-224-104-1.mi-connection.com [24.224.104.1]
3 24.224.115.165
4 24.224.115.157
5 207-67-11-109.static.ctl.one [207.67.11.109]
6 ae2-100G.ar1.ATL2.gblx.net [204.246.245.18]
7 * * *
Computing statistics for 150 seconds...
Source to Here This Node/Link
Hop RTT Lost/Sent = Pct Lost/Sent = Pct Address
0 XXXXXXXXX[192.168.XX.XX]
0/ 100 = 0% |
1 2ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 192.168.XX.XX
0/ 100 = 0% |
2 27ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% csub-24-224-104-1.mi-connection.com [24.224.104.1]
0/ 100 = 0% |
3 35ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 24.224.115.165
0/ 100 = 0% |
4 28ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 24.224.115.157
0/ 100 = 0% |
5 26ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 207-67-11-109.static.ctl.one [207.67.11.109]
100/ 100 =100% |
6 --- 100/ 100 =100% 0/ 100 = 0% ae2-100G.ar1.ATL2.gblx.net [204.246.245.18]

Trace complete.
Nothing changes, it's been like 4 months, yesterday it was barely playable every saying it was taking 3-4 seconds to just even loot 1 mob, hard to hand in quests etc.