Cannot Load Arena

Arenas
Don't know what's going on but all day there have been 2v2 or 3v2's in arena. You just don't load into the game.

I have lost 5 due to this.

Fix your !@#$ing servers you mongoloids.
To be fair you’re a DK you probably would’ve lost them anyway
Same happening to me, have dropped 30-40 rating due to loading screen crashes for arena only. everything else will load except Arena...

laame
10/23/2018 09:42 PMPosted by Jxxey
To be fair you’re a DK you probably would’ve lost them anyway

5 wins off glad, feelsbadman
10/23/2018 09:49 PMPosted by Mercader
Same happening to me, have dropped 30-40 rating due to loading screen crashes for arena only. everything else will load except Arena...

laame

Exactly whats happening to me, seems to be OCE only atm.
Happening to me too, (also on Oceanic) already need to deal with 200ms against MURICAN's, now we can't play half the games we attempt to load into too :)
Merc out
OCE too, have heard that it may be a war mode bug - haven’t tested it yet as I’m at work if you guys want to try it.

Apparently a few people have turned off WM and the issue ‘dissapears’
yep im getting it as well (oceanic) thanks blizzard great job this expansion
10/23/2018 09:32 PMPosted by Skeetz
Don't know what's going on but all day there have been 2v2 or 3v2's in arena. You just don't load into the game.

I have lost 5 due to this.

Fix your !@#$ing servers you mongoloids.

smells like more oceanic issues
10/23/2018 10:10 PMPosted by Jxxey
OCE too, have heard that it may be a war mode bug - haven’t tested it yet as I’m at work if you guys want to try it.

Tried with wm on and off, doesn't fix it for long. You get like 3 games of dcs then 5 that are okay. Its pretty bad and because its oce only i doubt theyll fix it fast.
10/23/2018 11:02 PMPosted by Skeetz
10/23/2018 10:10 PMPosted by Jxxey

Tried with wm on and off, doesn't fix it for long. You get like 3 games of dcs then 5 that are okay. Its pretty bad and because its oce only i doubt theyll fix it fast.

Yep, RIP

Rent is pretty cheap in the states ....
10/23/2018 11:02 PMPosted by Skeetz
Tried with wm on and off

wm off was for the random lag, not this inability to join game problem

only fix is stop qing :(
My latency is fine, I'm not getting the random lag spikes or latency issues and my net is pretty bad usually but myself and my aus mate are dcing at 75% loading screen and our U.S healer is fine and getting into every game. We were dcing earlier today then logged onto alts and we were fine for 1-2 hours and then took a break came back and started dcing again. Random patterns