[FIXED]

Website Bug Report
Hi. I am having a problem with my forum avatar. Although I have been using this character on the forums for a bit now, my avatar is nevertheless appearing as what looks like the silhouette of a night elf, which I am not.

Also, I notice that beneath my name displayed next to my avatar, it reads I am in a guild (which I don't believe exists anymore) and I am guildless. I'm also not level 90, rather I'm level 120, and an orc.

If someone could please explain this to me, and/or direct me to where I can update this information. I would TRULY appreciate the help. This has been really bugging me for awhile now.

Thank you! Sincerely and cordially, Draconem.
Did you faction change or something?
I believe a few years ago I faction changed, but very quickly contacted a GM and had it reversed and refunded. Why would that play a role?

(Edit: Looking at my other character profiles, it seems many of my toons are without avatars.)
Change your password. It forces a refresh on your account.
10/28/2018 03:37 AMPosted by Alvraen

If this method doesn't work, You may want to report this on the Website Bug Report Forum, So the Web Team can look into this for you. :-)

Website Bug Report:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1025938/

Cheers!,

Xanlorash [The Insane]

Edit: Fixed typo mistake.
10/28/2018 03:20 PMPosted by Draconem

Sorry about that. My computer decided to act up while I was meaning to reply to Alvraen. I've actually reset my password just a few days ago (for unrelated reasons) and, clearly, the problem persists, so... But thanks anyways! :)
Have you tried changing your forum character? The one you're currently playing should be in the list somewhere.
10/29/2018 07:52 AMPosted by Daacey
Have you tried changing your forum character? The one you're currently playing should be in the list somewhere.

Yes.
Bump.

I still need help with this issue.
10/30/2018 06:30 PMPosted by Draconem
Bump.

I still need help with this issue.

Unfortunately, this is just one of those things that takes time. Nobody can force it to update. The system will just have to catch up on its own.
I figured something on Blizzard's end could be done. Right? Has anyone else had this problem before? By the looks of it (it's been 3 days since posted, longer still it's been happening) it's not changing on its own. :x
Could someone please help me with this? It's been nearly a week since I posted this.
Test.