More of the same

Paladin
So, Blizz has admitted to there being a bug with Divine Purpose for Ret, and has unveiled when they plan to fix it, as "when 8.1 launches".

If it was something that was giving us an advantage, it would be patched before most of us heard about it.

If it was a bug that was crippling mages, rogues, locks, or shammies, they'd probably patch it the same night and send them each a handwritten apology and a buff.

This has been demonstrated in every chapter of the game since Vanilla. Blizz, get your !@#$ together once and for all. Paying customers are unhappy.
Any chance you would like to mention what the actual bug is?
I never knew there was a bug. It procs, makes stuff free, I win.
If it procs on itself, it consumes both procs. You lose a proc.
I started a massive post in the hopes that we can consolidate feedback there to increase visibility and ease of access to our suggestions in the event we catch the eye of someone who can help.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769658471
You lost me when you said shamans get attention.
Having listed as having a bug of a class fixed the next patch is actually pretty good, when you consider how long some classes have waited for fixes.
fixing a bug is diferent than fixing a class, right now our option to Inquisition is Divine Purpose and it is bugged (since beta), and what have been done to fix this one bug on an already underperforming class/spec? nothing.

Tbh I can't recall the last buff ret, got and ret is terrible since beta.

obs.: Divine Purpose bug is as follow:
Divine Purpose can proc off of Divine purpose proc, but if that happens, the proc is consumed imediatly, so ret lose that free holy power and 1 charge on the "procs per minute" of Divine Purpose, right now it is 3 or 4 procs per minute.
10/29/2018 01:41 PMPosted by Setsuko
fixing a bug is diferent than fixing a class, right now our option to Inquisition is Divine Purpose and it is bugged (since beta), and what have been done to fix this one bug on an already underperforming class/spec? nothing.

Tbh I can't recall the last buff ret, got and ret is terrible since beta.

obs.: Divine Purpose bug is as follow:
Divine Purpose can proc off of Divine purpose proc, but if that happens, the proc is consumed imediatly, so ret lose that free holy power and 1 charge on the "procs per minute" of Divine Purpose, right now it is 3 or 4 procs per minute.

Divine Purpose is a flat 15% chance it is not RPPM based. This means there is no bad luck protection and could be anywhere from really bad to really good. Can't set a defined value to it.