Arena rating NEEDS TO GO!

General Discussion
What is with these elitest people that can see my rating? Who thought this would be a good idea?
Why cant I get into a group of people and just PvP even tho I dont know how to?
Websites like arena junkies ETC NEED TO GO. BAN THESE SITES!.

Why do I need to be judged on some rating even tho i top dmg and KBs in random BGs while fighting on the road? I know how to PvP fine I dont need some "rating" system to gate me behind rewards.

This "score" system is TOXIC TOXIC TOXICCCCCCCCC BAN PLS

Do us all a favor and ban this system it has no place in WoW
A subtle jab.
If you are so good, why is your rating so bad?
10/29/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Zekereth
If you are so good, why is your rating so bad?

Because of this TOXIC TOXIC score system I cant group with anyone because my score is too low.

Im physically shaking from being declined by the last group i tried to Q with
3/10
Oi, Arena is competitive. Find people to learn and grow with. Or don't. Or, create your own group and take whoever applies. There are easy solutions.
10/29/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Darkfall
3/10

Even in GD im being scored BAN THIS PERSON and anyone who uses a scoring system.

Can you please get a hold of your game here blizzard? ENOUGH with these score systems!
I see what you're doing and I approve.
10/29/2018 08:02 PMPosted by Shadina
Oi, Arena is competitive. Find people to learn and grow with. Or don't. Or, create your own group and take whoever applies. There are easy solutions.

You dont get it! Im VERY skilled and I want the same skilled people to play with. Its hard to find people tho.

I linked my 250,000k KB achievement and I got laughed at. I was verbally assaulted to the point where i had to log off and take some meds to stop shaking.

I do NOT agree with this score system at all anf it needs to change fast!
Well played OP. Well played
10/29/2018 08:02 PMPosted by Newjacked
10/29/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Darkfall
3/10

Even in GD im being scored BAN THIS PERSON and anyone who uses a scoring system.

Can you please get a hold of your game here blizzard? ENOUGH with these score systems!

2/10
#soloqueue
You know why its there right?

So you don't get rofl stomped by folks considerably better than you, with better gear ... .as you try to learn the game.
Hahahahha how is this going over people's heads?

10/10, people bit
10/29/2018 08:11 PMPosted by Yonbi
You know why its there right?

So you don't get rofl stomped by folks considerably better than you, with better gear ... .as you try to learn the game.

I can play just fine! I DESERVE to play with glad level players. But NOOOO im gated behind this "scoring" system.

So I dont get my fancy rewards because i cant play with high lvl people. I cant play with thes ehigh level ppl because my score is too low. My score is too low because of the "scoring system" being public information.

It never ends.
10/29/2018 08:07 PMPosted by Newjacked
10/29/2018 08:02 PMPosted by Shadina

You dont get it! Im VERY skilled and I want the same skilled people to play with. Its hard to find people tho.

I linked my 250,000k KB achievement and I got laughed at. I was verbally assaulted to the point where i had to log off and take some meds to stop shaking.

I do NOT agree with this score system at all anf it needs to change fast!

Troll post is troll.
Maybe you should have linked your Gladiator achievement and you would have had more luck?
10/29/2018 08:13 PMPosted by Tirii
Hahahahha how is this going over people's heads?

10/10, people bit

Too many people are quick to attack and judge that they don't seek facts.

You need to understand someone's position before attempting to understand their meaning.
How can I get a high score to get in groups if you need a high high score before I can get invited? It's really unfair especially because I am an introvert so I can't make my own groups.
10/29/2018 08:33 PMPosted by Lacoste
How can I get a high score to get in groups if you need a high high score before I can get invited? It's really unfair especially because I am an introvert so I can't make my own groups.

Right? I also suffer from PTSDQRIODPDST it is a really severe issue that causes me to not be able to make my own groups.
I think it should be renamed "Arena Participation Rating."

And at the end of season so long as you have one you get one mount, but it's capped at just walking if your rating is too low.
2/10, you gave it away with “fighting on the road”.