GD Lounge #196 - Orange Juice Lounge

General Discussion
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
11/05/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Gnarlsbeth
11/05/2018 08:15 PMPosted by Lovefool

https://i.imgur.com/mdoYugn.jpg

your father smells of fishsticks and your mother leaves dirty laundry around.
go away spess mahreen or i shall taunt you a second time.

OoooOOOoooo, scathing.
i am the dirty one :( i should die
seems like i post too much depressing crap on gnarlsbeth
i feel like i have a big feeling on my forehead, and my thoughts are so corrupt tonight.
its probably where the devils mark will go
dont be bad things, you all, believe in Jesus or whatnot and dont do bad things. i try to be good or fall into goodness but it doesn't seem to work.
thats weird, froodoo has a different post count than my other characters.

oh. it looked different pre post but is the same after.

chrisp
11/05/2018 08:15 PMPosted by Lovefool
11/05/2018 08:10 PMPosted by Izzabelle
Shifts on Fleb’s lap and presses her body closer to his. Mmmm slides hands out from under Fleb’s shirt. Sorry my hands tend to wander when I’m sleeping Sweetie. Pushes Fleb back against the sofa, and runs a finger up his breastbone. Leans in and presses her body really close and kisses. I should let you look for that lewd source Darling. Stands and heads over to the bar.

https://i.imgur.com/mdoYugn.jpg

Smiles at Lovefool, that’s the sweet look of lewd.....ummmm... innocence I meant the sweet look of innocence.
As a totally legitimate expert on Blood Elves I can say with all confidence that they are biologically incapable of innocence; much unlike the Pandaren, most innocent of Azerothian species, next to Vulpera.
11/05/2018 09:08 PMPosted by Limingnu
As a totally legitimate expert on Blood Elves I can say with all confidence that they are biologically incapable of innocence; much unlike the Pandaren, most innocent of Azerothian species, next to Vulpera.
fake news, gnomes are the most innocent of azerothian species, and also most pure
11/05/2018 09:12 PMPosted by Lavinnelly
11/05/2018 09:08 PMPosted by Limingnu
fake news, gnomes are the most innocent of azerothian species, and also most pure

I'm an expert on Blood Elves, probably. One must make sacrifices for specialized knowledge.
Oink.

I bet if I was Yogg Saron I could pull some ladies.
Possibly just grabbing them with my tentacles - kind of pulling but still. Okay, that's not funny, that's evil, I'm sorry.
derp
/pretends to have something neat to say
we got a cigarette, we got a cigarette, we got a cigarette, na-na-na, na
https://youtu.be/AWtZ1TqMq4g
beck - timebomb
i'd go to a bar... but I don't actually like strangers, and i'd probably just drink Coke anyway.
I just read the "A question for male raiders about females" thread.
feeling lonely. my first instinct was a feeling of agreeing with the guy who said "i kick all girls when I find them out" even though I have never and would never do that. Then I thought, that guy's wrong, but why do my feelings act like he's right somehow.
Everything's wrong these days. With me, and maybe with other people, or maybe just me. I guess I just suck.
11/05/2018 08:10 PMPosted by Izzabelle
11/05/2018 07:27 PMPosted by Fleb
2 strong independent men looking for the lewd source!

Shifts on Fleb’s lap and presses her body closer to his. Mmmm slides hands out from under Fleb’s shirt. Sorry my hands tend to wander when I’m sleeping Sweetie. Pushes Fleb back against the sofa, and runs a finger up his breastbone. Leans in and presses her body really close and kisses. I should let you look for that lewd source Darling. Stands and heads over to the bar.

Well that was lovely to see when i woke up. You are such a lovely thing my Izzy.

Also good morning!
/takes a knife and pokes holes in my own Gorami's chest while looking bored, then shadow mends himself, then pokes some more.
*Sets out Orange Juice, Coffee, and fresh Cinnamon Donuts.*
11/06/2018 06:21 AMPosted by Xuunera

/Drinks orange juice
/Morning hugs

Hey there, how's my hazelnut today?
11/06/2018 06:34 AMPosted by Averyx
11/06/2018 06:21 AMPosted by Xuunera

/Drinks orange juice
/Morning hugs

Hey there, how's my hazelnut today?

Bleh
*Rests head on top of Averyx's head*
The weather is grey and heavy.
11/06/2018 06:38 AMPosted by Xuunera
Bleh

/Surrounds with arm

Mmm that sucks, any plans for today that might take your mind away from it?
11/06/2018 06:43 AMPosted by Averyx
11/06/2018 06:38 AMPosted by Xuunera
Bleh

/Surrounds with arm

There is a Fallout beta thing around lunch, and the sun should come out around that time too. For now, it's just bleh.
11/06/2018 06:45 AMPosted by Xuunera
11/06/2018 06:43 AMPosted by Averyx

/Surrounds with arm

There is a Fallout beta thing around lunch, and the sun should come out around that time too. For now, it's just bleh.

/Snugglessss
/Nibbles

So what are you up to now?