GD Lounge #196 - Orange Juice Lounge

General Discussion
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
11/09/2018 01:22 AMPosted by Yvenathilm
11/09/2018 01:15 AMPosted by Sevaira
I have watched well Naruto, well most of it. I skipped filler episodes and am still waiting on dubs for the end of Shippuden. I think one of my favorite long running anime though his Fairy Tail and then obviously the Dragon Ball stuff.

Speaking of Filler Episodes: Studio Pierrot seems to use it's Filler Arcs(which show up at the worst moments in the show unfortunately) in both Bleach and Naruto to show off Japanese culture... Not to mention a couple of other cultures.

The writers of the 2 Manga seem to gloss over culture for some reason and their own Filler doesn't delve into culture either.

Truly the writers of TMNT need Studio Pierrot's writers as consultants in the Japanese culture department! And since the show isn't following a Manga's plot the various Arcs showing off culture won't rudely interrupt anything!

I do not have as much of an issue with filler Arcs as I do with random filler episodes that just recap events or constant flashbacks that just reuse existing content. Naruto does it so much that is is irritating.
11/09/2018 01:34 AMPosted by Sevaira
I do not have as much of an issue with filler Arcs as I do with random filler episodes that just recap events or constant flashbacks that just reuse existing content. Naruto does it so much that is is irritating.

Flashback Episodes and Flashback Arcs that show up mid fight are always a problem... As are the Recap Episodes!

Any new TMNT show will need Studio Pierrot's knowledge for creating a world of Japanese Culture...

Nickelodeon worked with Studio Pierrot in the past(for Legend of Korra's Second Season) and can do so again! This time in culture and writing alongside the animation(which should be the foreground since Nickelodeon does better animation of crowds in background).
/pops an umbrella.
11/09/2018 06:20 AMPosted by Xuunera
/pops an umbrella.

/Leans

Hey there bella. How is this day treating you?
Just taking a quick stretch
11/09/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Averyx
11/09/2018 06:20 AMPosted by Xuunera
/pops an umbrella.

/Leans

it's 43 degrees Fahrenheit, and pouring rain.
I'm about to do my 5k...
I see wet misery in my future.
11/09/2018 06:45 AMPosted by Xuunera
11/09/2018 06:31 AMPosted by Averyx

/Leans

it's 43 degrees Fahrenheit, and pouring rain.
I'm about to do my 5k...

Aww, not going to the mall today?
Good morning my yummy cuddle bugs.
11/09/2018 06:52 AMPosted by Averyx
<span class="truncated">...</span> it's 43 degrees Fahrenheit, and pouring rain.
I'm about to do my 5k...

Aww, not going to the mall today?

/bleh
Nope, I prefer the outdoors....unless it's like a tornado or some kind of snowstorm.
I was fine until the rain started soaking into my shirt. It would have been a lot worse without that umbrella.
11/09/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Xuunera
/bleh
Nope, I prefer the outdoors....unless it's like a tornado or some kind of snowstorm.
I was fine until the rain started soaking into my shirt. It would have been a lot worse without that umbrella.

Well, glad you had an Umbrella.

/Lifts
/Puts in safe box
/Jumps into box
/Snuggles

So, how was the beta yesterday?
11/09/2018 07:59 AMPosted by Averyx
11/09/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Xuunera
/bleh

Well, glad you had an Umbrella.

/Lifts
/Puts in safe box
/Jumps into box
/Snuggles

So, how was the beta yesterday?

Snuck around and grabbed power armor frames for my guild...I hope I have enough. not everyone could log in that night so I didn't do much in the way of leveling.
There was a gigantic fight trying to get lumber to build things.
Also about 5 the Warframe expansion got released. I have a tophat moa named Zatanna.
11/09/2018 08:18 AMPosted by Xuunera
Snuck around and grabbed power armor frames for my guild...I hope I have enough. not everyone could log in that night so I didn't do much in the way of leveling.
There was a gigantic fight trying to get lumber to build things.
Also about 5 the Warframe expansion got released. I have a tophat moa named Zatanna.

Ohh sounds like it was a chaotic day, but exciting.

So, what other thing you liked this new expac?
11/09/2018 08:25 AMPosted by Averyx

Ohh sounds like it was a chaotic day, but exciting.

So, what other thing you liked this new expac?

It took some time to download and was really laggy because of so many people on. I didn't really play any until like 2am, so I haven't messed with it much.
11/09/2018 08:54 AMPosted by Xuunera
It took some time to download and was really laggy because of so many people on. I didn't really play any until like 2am, so I haven't messed with it much.

I see, planing on exploring something specific today?

BTW look, I reached 120 yesterday! turns out isles expeditions are actually really really good for leveling, if you get a 120 in your group you can get 15% of a level in a few minutes. I also got one of those weird 7th legion glaives from the emissary, they look cool.
11/09/2018 09:00 AMPosted by Kwenthryth
11/09/2018 08:54 AMPosted by Xuunera

I see, planing on exploring something specific today?

BTW look, I reached 120 yesterday! turns out isles expeditions are actually really really good for leveling, if you get a 120 in your group you can get 15% of a level in a few minutes. I also got one of those weird 7th legion glaives from the emissary, they look cool.

Mostly I'm having fallout withdrawal. I'm an explorer by nature and the sandbox nature of fallout 76 really appeals to that. Yea the near constant need for food, water, and bullets is troublesome sometimes, but I enjoy just kind of wandering around. It's low stress.

I had heard about that. I should probably get to that on my rogue. Right now the weather is making me fight to stay awake though.
11/09/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Xuunera
Mostly I'm having fallout withdrawal. I'm an explorer by nature and the sandbox nature of fallout 76 really appeals to that. Yea the near constant need for food, water, and bullets is troublesome sometimes, but I enjoy just kind of wandering around. It's low stress.

I had heard about that. I should probably get to that on my rogue. Right now the weather is making me fight to stay awake though.

Awww. /Lifts
I understand.
It's only around a week away, right?

Will you take a nap now? Any other plans? I imagine you'll want to play warframe.

BTW spooky cosplay
https://twitter.com/anhyracosplay/status/1060487375829241857
11/09/2018 09:41 AMPosted by Kwenthryth
11/09/2018 09:30 AMPosted by Xuunera

Awww. /Lifts
I understand.
It's only around a week away, right?

Will you take a nap now? Any other plans? I imagine you'll want to play warframe.

BTW spooky cosplay
https://twitter.com/anhyracosplay/status/1060487375829241857

Next Wednesday.

I think for the moment I would prefer the nap.

That's a strange dance for Leoric.
11/09/2018 10:18 AMPosted by Xuunera
Next Wednesday.

I think for the moment I would prefer the nap.

That's a strange dance for Leoric.

Very soon!

Well then, you should have a nice nap now. /Hugggssssssssssss

Makes it all the more spooky.

Speaking of Cosplay

https://imgur.com/a/jutKj53

Heh
I've been sick since Saturday =/
*Sets out crinkle cut fries*