Brewmaster 8.1

Monk
Has anyone played Brewmaster on the PTR yet? I've read the patch notes on wowhead and it seems like the nerf is justified and okay. It just sounds like extra damage being done by stagger and we will be punished more for not having iron skin up 100% of the time. Is this true or is brewmaster stuggerling in 8.1?

Thanks!
A 1.5% stagger nerf with ISB up is pretty much not even noticeable.

I wish they'd give us the much needed QoL changes like making CJL a viable range pull ability, making Zen Flight work in places where you can't fly, and removing some of the Zen Med restrictions that make it THE WORST tank CD in the game.
10/31/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Sifu

I wish they'd give us the much needed QoL changes like making CJL a viable range pull ability, making Zen Flight work in places where you can't fly, and removing some of the Zen Med restrictions that make it THE WORST tank CD in the game.

I honestly forget I have that thing sometimes.
The nerf is just there to stop us from scaling out of control and hitting 90% physical stagger so early. It's barely noticeable.
11/01/2018 05:52 AMPosted by Badgerlord
10/31/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Sifu

For real. The only time I used it was in tol dogor to eat my fair share of that big !@# bullet he throws.
Awesome, thank you tester. I got to jump into PTR sometime this week and test the changes out for myself
11/01/2018 11:33 AMPosted by Mistbinder
11/01/2018 05:52 AMPosted by Badgerlord

For real. The only time I used it was in tol dogor to eat my fair share of that big !@# bullet he throws.
you know you can dodge that 100% of the time right?
11/12/2018 12:53 AMPosted by Trikmonk

Never question just how lazy some people can be.

Makes it so easy with a DH too, they can soak them all up with Blade Dance.

How?
11/13/2018 08:31 PMPosted by Nevergiveup
... you know you can dodge that 100% of the time right?

How?

Turn your back to the boss to stack Elusive Brawler to 100% dodge chance.