S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera Quests?

Quests
How do I get the S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera quest to show up in Stormwind? I’ve been to the quest giver, Arielle Snapflash, and she doesn’t have it. I know you can also get it from the garrison, but I haven’t gotten that mission. How do I get the Camera?
Have you perhaps picked up the quest on a different character? Picking up the quest with one character will disable it for all others on your account.
I never got it.
That quest is buggy. Some of my characters can get it and some can't. I've gone back to that area for cooking daily quests and the same character can have it available 1 day then not the next. Buggie
The quest is buggy, try getting it on any character, even a freshly rolled alt one, once you get the quest, the quest goes account wide. You can even get rid of the quick rolled character. (It might have to be level 10? but that's easy to do,) Then you can do the quest on your main character, make sure to do the second quest, so you can add it to your toy box.
11/06/2018 08:59 AMPosted by Malochai
The quest is buggy, try getting it on any character, even a freshly rolled alt one, once you get the quest, the quest goes account wide. You can even get rid of the quick rolled character. (It might have to be level 10? but that's easy to do,) Then you can do the quest on your main character, make sure to do the second quest, so you can add it to your toy box.

I'll try that. Thanks.
I got the quests on a level 41 Horde alt.