Anduin = Lucifer

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
woot.

so the thing that started this discovery was when i went back to the hebrew for the words in the second verse of genesis: when it says that the earth was formless and void. the hebrew says the earth become formless and void, the past tense of which is, the earth became formless and void.

dawned on me that it was saying the earth was created and then some indeterminate time later, it experienced a cataclysm. i was kinda shocked. and that lead to me getting right down into the details. for example:

i realized that the text divurges at the point where the Eve (reproductive female Adam) for a specific family tree, occurs.

when the Adam names the Eve, she is differentiated with that name (no longer called by the name Adam) because she's the first procreative female of the genetic tree of moses.

he's telling this part of the history and referring to the Adam both by their hebrew and egyptian variants. The Adam are named after who they are cloned in the image of (the Atum, who are the same as the Elohim, also a plural word. dunno why they both opted for singular references when its one creator Adam/Atum, creating multiple cloned Adam/Atum from multiple Adam/Atum).

i guess the language is hard to keep precise. it appears moses' solution was to give the creator a different name than for the creation and a different name from what they were cloned in the image of. otherwise it would read kinda wonky. like elohim created elohim in the image of elohim. somebody made a boo-boo and the misunderstandng persists to this day. the creator was not multiple. but the gods the Adam were created in the image of, were multiple)

This resulted in yet more research: it appears the info was taken to egypt by ham, son of noah (egypt was named after him. khem is egypt. and khem is ham.)

later when moses is fished outta the river by pharaoh's daughter, his real mom secretly gets a job as his nanny. moses is being taught by pharaoh's scholars who give him the info that has been passed down from ham, and his mom, who gives him the info as passed down from the beginning. he ends up getting 2 versions of what happened. he must've realized these were the same stories. so he used the egyptian word for the clones and the mesopotamian word for the creators.

which spurred on an even deeper research of the etymology of the word Elohim. turns out if you go back far enough on the sumerian king's list, the first dude is Alulim (thats a plural word, i thought, hey wait, maybe its Elohim. in fact, maybe its Atum/Adam). i think so.
Stick to jokes and stand up comedy Conan.

11/01/2018 08:22 PMPosted by Walkonwater
woot.

I am very interested in your sources.

Anywhere I could read and research some of this for myself?
I hope this is real.
11/01/2018 08:28 PMPosted by Alicia
Stick to jokes and stand up comedy Conan.

11/01/2018 08:22 PMPosted by Walkonwater
woot.

I am very interested in your sources.

Anywhere I could read and research some of this for myself?

i used the king james version of bible. you can find it online at, htmlbible.com

and strongs concordance for searching out the hebrew
http://www.eliyah.com/lexicon.html

the sumerian king's list translation
http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/section2/tr211.htm

atum
https://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/atum.html
If next time you are near Anduin and Tubular Bells starts to play then yeah, maybe something might be afoot.
You don't ever see them in the same room together, I think you're onto something....
So what Uther the devil, too?
11/01/2018 09:14 PMPosted by Zoey
So what Uther the devil, too?

lol lightbringer doesn't mean satan unless you think uther's a pimp. hehe
So what I've gathered is... Aliens
11/01/2018 09:17 PMPosted by Mortex
So what I've gathered is... Aliens

WELL, if you go back far enough, you have lots of indications of pre-historical civilizations that were apparently wiped off the face of the planet, probably same time as the dinosaurs. former inhabitants.

in biblical lingo, that's a different dispensation. pre-adamic times. the ancient egyptians called it the zep tepi
11/01/2018 06:12 PMPosted by Conanthecat
They are both lightbringers. And Lucifer is another name for Satan. Looks like a serious plot twist is coming up.
Anduin isn't cool enough to be Satan.
11/01/2018 07:29 PMPosted by Jozbrez
11/01/2018 06:17 PMPosted by Empathetic
"And Lucifer is another name for Satan."
I feel like only in the US you have to actually point that out to people. Anywhere else you'd just assume people knew...

Well, actually- *dies from womansplaining* - Lucifer and Satan are different entities in the original translation.

Lucifer is the "lightbringer", as OP mentioned, but that is mainly accredited to one mention of the king of Babylon and his divine status, a metaphorically shining entity - like Anduin. It's also a reference to the goddess/planet Venus, who again, is a divine entity in Roman mythology as well as a "star". It's actually perfectly plausible to call Anduin "Lucifer."

Satan, or rather ha-Satan, is "the adversary" in Hebrew, but Satan actually refers to multiple entities throughout the books. In fact, the earlier appearances of Satan, including the one that tempted Yeshua, was actually one of the angels under the servitude of Yahweh that was meant to test mortals on Earth. Mortals like Yeshua.

And don't even get me started on the serpent of Eden, who was never a Lucifer or ha-Satan until Revelations just sorta slapped those names on the evil apocalyptic ouroboros/dragon/snake for a nice, easily-identifiable villain. That's when the lore hits rock bottom for me, personally.

[/quote]

well if you focus on the sumerian version of the creation account, there were gods known as the anunnaki. 2 brother anunnaki, enki and enlil, are frequently depicted in the text. enki created and liked humans. enlil didn't like them.

enlil decrees the earth be destroyed in a flood (with what the epic of gilgamesh calls the flood weapon) because humans are making too much noise during lovemaking and he cant get any sleep. (this is actually a reference to what has happened to their dna later in the story, not in tree of knowledge event. ) not only because he didnt want procreating Adam but because of what is referred to as the nephilim event.

the nephilim event, discussed in a handful of verses in the bible and entire books of hebrew pseudipigraphia (book of enoch, book of giants, book of jasher) refer to when sons of god saw the daughters of humans would make fit extensions. (whatever that means) and so 200 of them landed on mount hermon and basically abducted the women they were interested in. this resulted in giant offspring.

the offspring polluted the planet, engaged in dangerous sexual practices, ate all the foods and began eating people when the food was all gone. the people and planet were genetically self destructing. and since humans were reproductive, the genetic damage was passed to their offspring. thats what it meant about noise in love making in the sumerian account. i think the translators had a bit of trouble translating the sumerian version.

essentially, enlil decreed the flood because, as the biblical account says, as the people died, their cries went up to heaven. it wasnt because of love making, it was because love making was spreading genetic diseases and people were dying in large numbers from it. everything was polluted. plants wouldn't grow. animals were dying. the planet was hit with an awful drought. so he decreed humans just be erased.

enter enki, creator and basically defense attorney of h o m o sapiens sapiens, he warns a human, gives him details on how to build a boat that can survive the event. enlil and enki are smashed into one character in biblical account, if you havent noticed.

anyway, it says noah is selected because of the righteousness of his genetics, essentially meaning that his blood line had managed to avoid the diseases that were killing everybody. however, enlil doesnt know that enki has done this. and when he finds out, after the flood, that some humans have survived, he's mad.

enki gives them instructions on how to win over enlil in what sounds to be something akin to taking out a client for a nice filet mignon, medium rare.

anywho. there's many who think enki is satan because he does things like make enlil so mad at humans that he punishes them, but yet enki is also the one that confuses the languages at babel. so clearly enki and enlil have been condensed into one figure when it was originally 2.

the reason i dont think enki is satan is because i think the god of the earth as a planet is enlil at that point, not enki. enki is the god of the earth as in the soil/the clay of creation. enlil owned the whole place like a piece of real estate. enki was a creator god, also associated with water.
11/01/2018 06:31 PMPosted by Caelus
This is going to be 404'd reaaal quick.

It’s been 4 hrs and it’s still here. Get rekt.
11/01/2018 11:31 PMPosted by Shales
11/01/2018 06:31 PMPosted by Caelus
This is going to be 404'd reaaal quick.

It’s been 4 hrs and it’s still here. Get rekt.

Internet theologians are a party unto themselves and it’s a blessing to have them converge into one thread. I’m enjoying it lol

(For real, people being amped about their interests is awesome)
This is all very fascinating, please keep going
They are both lightbringers. And Lucifer is another name for Satan. Looks like a serious plot twist is coming up.

I can dig it

Meanwhile...

Satan means "everlasting truth" in Sanskrit. No matter what, he's the good guy.

Not sure what "plot twist" you're trying to imply, but whatever it is has to be inherently false.

11/01/2018 11:26 PMPosted by Walkonwater
anywho. there's many who think enki is satan because he does things like make enlil so mad at humans that he punishes them, but yet enki is also the one that confuses the languages at babel. so clearly enki and enlil have been condensed into one figure when it was originally 2.

Enki and Enlil are half-brothers, and they are also Satan and Beelzebub; two separate people.

While it's true they used to fight, they do not anymore. In fact, they have a strict "no infighting" rule. The "drown everybody" thing is allegorical and not literal. Most mythology stories are allegory for Apotheosis, involving the Kundalini serpent.

And... I'm not sure what this "spreading diseases" thing is about; sounds like you're read an inaccurate book written by people who are against Enki.
11/02/2018 01:35 AMPosted by Maxine

Meanwhile...

Satan means "everlasting truth". No matter what, he's the good guy.

Not sure what "plot twist" you're trying to imply, but whatever it is has to be inherently false.

Thank you for your articulate and logical statements.
11/01/2018 06:17 PMPosted by Empathetic
"And Lucifer is another name for Satan."
I feel like only in the US you have to actually point that out to people. Anywhere else you'd just assume people knew...

I can assure you most people in the US know this.
11/01/2018 07:00 PMPosted by Walkonwater

/cracks knuckles and dons her arm chair scholar cap

Lucifer is a title. It refers to the symbollic owner of the planet Venus, the morning star. Lightbringer is referring to its rising in the morning - first Venus, then the Sun.

However, in the biblical sense, as it applies to the serpent (dna), it's referring to knowledge. Unfortunately, most don't recognize that just a few verses later, it''s revealed that, at the time, to know, to have knowledge, meant to have sex. So the serpent in the Tree of Knowledge was a reference to procreative (reproductive dna) sex genes, not the planet Venus at all. Trees, when featured, are always a reference to generations of dna bearing life forms.

The original Adam (a plural word for the name of a race of males and females) were cloned in the image of the elohim (a bunch of gods) by a creator god (think of him like a geneticist). He did this because the planet was recovering from a cataclysm and there weren't enough workers to rebuild it. So he cloned the elohim and made the first non-procreative but fully regenerative, Adamic race. They couldn't have babies but they had unlimited life spans from full body regeneration. The population was tightly controlled.

It just so happened at the time, the owner god of the planet, who was not the same god as the creator god of the Adam, overworked the clones causing them to eventually stage the first strike in written history. The owner contacted the creator and asked that he solve it by making him new clones.

The creator was busy elsewhere but agreed to make him new clone workers. however, he didn't just make new workers, he gave them the knowledge of sex (et.al, he gave them the ability to know, to make copies of themselves, to procreate, reproduce, to "know" good and evil), so he wouldn't have to keep coming back to make new clones.

The owner of the place was furious with this solution. He didn't want sentient beings procreating without his oversight. This was why they originally were simply non-reproductive clones with full auto-repair dna.

the creator and the owner were not the best of friends, so essentially the creator god trolled the owner god, big time. Sadly, because the owner didn't like the new reproductive Adam, he went before the divine council and demanded that they force the creator to at least make the new Adam have a limited life span or the reproductive Adam would overpopulate the universe. and he had standing because the creator had interferred in the smooth functioning of the owner's planet.

The creator was told to fix what he screwed up and so the reproductive Adamic race's Tree of Life (full body regeneration) dna was nerfed. Both of these events involved the serpent (dna), one in the Tree of Knowledge (dna pertaining to procreation) and the other in the Tree of Life (dna pertaining to regeneration).

Satan is not the same serpent as the serpent in the garden and is therefore, not the reference to Lightbringer. Light as in learning is a reference about gaining info not about gaining babies and therefore is not related. It's a common misunderstanding.

I'm a bit mixed up on my side-branches of christianity: is this the Pre-adam civilization theory, or is it Gnosticism?