Fury Warr in 2s making people quit 2v2

Arenas
at least in my group of friends, which granted is a small sample size, but the majority of us have quit playing 2v2 arena because of fury warr. because its obviously broken in 2s more people are re-rolling it, and now we are seeing over 50% matches with a fury warr involved. Dont understand how this doesnt seem to be on Blizz's radar
Game isn’t balanced around 2s my friend. Unfortunately that’s not likely to change anytime soon.
1. they will rarely RARELY ever make balancing changes around 2v2

2. assassination rogue is 5x the issue fury warrior is

3. resto druids and mw monks have for much longer been the reason people quit 2's

with all that said

FVCK FURY WARRIORS .
fury now is literally just a reverse frost dk, stupid damage but no mortal strike, easy to play and you dont have to think just train 1 target, and they permanently snare you all game
blizz doesnt even have a radar for this stuff it seems. Classes seem to popup to prominence as the wind blows.
11/01/2018 09:25 PMPosted by Scary
Fury warriors aren't the problem, Fury + Mistweaver is the problem

on a side note assa rogues and demon hunters are equally as strong in 2s
i agree with everyones post, but i do believe that fury warr 2s have less counters than assa rogues, in 2v2. my rsham buddy (2700xp but we stopped arena at 1800) almost auto loses to assa rogue, but i can beat them sometimes with my priest friend whos 1800xp (me on surv hunt). I do think assa rogue needs fixing. but fury warrs counter ALL of us in my group of friends.
11/01/2018 09:25 PMPosted by Scary
11/01/2018 09:22 PMPosted by Dopegame
at least in my group of friends, which granted is a small sample size, but the majority of us have quit playing 2v2 arena because of fury warr. because its obviously broken in 2s more people are re-rolling it, and now we are seeing over 50% matches with a fury warr involved. Dont understand how this doesnt seem to be on Blizz's radar

Out of curiousity I checked arena mate above 1600+ and there’s 3.7% fury warrior representation. I checked 2200+ and it was less than 3.5%. I played 2s and didn’t see every other game being a fury warrior.

With that being said, do people just make up random !@# stats to try to prove a point or what? I mean this post is off by a magnitude 15x.
at least in my group of friends

Who i'm assuming are as terrible as you are?

Fury is fine honestly the issue with that comp like ALOT of healer melee comps is crane monks.

Absolutely broken in 2s

Assa, Feral and Surv are all complete and utter cancer to vs compared to fury mw
11/01/2018 10:42 PMPosted by Taurenpriest

Out of curiousity I checked arena mate above 1600+ and there’s 3.7% fury warrior representation. I checked 2200+ and it was less than 3.5%. I played 2s and didn’t see every other game being a fury warrior.

With that being said, do people just make up random !@# stats to try to prove a point or what? I mean this post is off by a magnitude 15x.

i said 2v2, not all arena. and i said my group of friends and admitted small sample size. many factors such as bracket, location time of day will affect stats and what you experienced. and my post said lately, we've faced over 50% in 2s, which is not a lie. i know this post will get ignored, i did not come here to lie to strangers.
11/01/2018 10:45 PMPosted by Trafficz

Fury is fine honestly the issue with that comp like ALOT of healer melee comps is crane monks.

Absolutely broken in 2s

Assa, Feral and Surv are all complete and utter cancer to vs compared to fury mw

no we're not great, some of us 2700+xp others are 1800xp, but we represent a fair sample of casual pvp'ers, which would represent a lot of players. and i posted about 2v2, and if u think a surv hunt is cancer compared to fury warr in 2v2 i dont even know what game ur playing
I usually really like 2s and play it a lot but this season it's just a bunch of melee DPS pounding into each other with minimal CC usage until dampening hits around 40-50%. They can't be peeled, have super simple rotations, barely use CC except for stuns and interrupts, and thanks to pruned down classes they can barely be outplayed anymore if at all.

These statements were all made with fury, DH, arms, and sin in mind. I have a ton of fun when I fight HPals in 2s and it becomes a CD trading and CC game but outside of that it's just not fun anymore due to rerolls and bad class design. Usually the above DPS classes pair up with a MW who will immediately top them if they are allowed 2 globals and then kick you for 1/4th of your health to make it extra unfun.

Edit: also mana rift is absolutely stupid in its current iteration.

Edit Edit: I feel I need to say that Mistweaver is incredibly rock paper scissors in 2s right now. If they queue into a DH or fury who can stick on them (mage/disc probably does good vs them too), they're probably el deado pretty quick. It feels like anything else without a lot of mobility auto loses against them unless they have a huge misplay. I also feel that way about fury and DH due to just how tanky they are with their damage output.
11/01/2018 11:01 PMPosted by Dopegame
if u think a surv hunt is cancer

literally everyone thinks that

and again, surv along with comps like assa/any healer hpala/feral and mw/literally anything is disgusting

singling out fury over those other comps simply doesnt make sense
11/01/2018 11:16 PMPosted by Trafficz

and again, surv along with comps like assa/any healer hpala/feral and mw/literally anything is disgusting

considering 3 of the top 10 players in the 2s ladder are Fury warriors and the fact that Smexxin has stated many many times on stream that Fury/MW is one of the strongest 2s comps makes you wrong

but I will agree that assa rogues and surv hunters are pretty aids in 2s
11/01/2018 11:22 PMPosted by Tornadotom
Fury/MW

Yes fury is very damp in 2s but MW absolutely makes the comp. he also has said that many many times

it's not just the fury warrior is my point

MW is impossibly good in 2s
11/01/2018 11:26 PMPosted by Trafficz
11/01/2018 11:22 PMPosted by Tornadotom
Fury/MW

Yes fury is very damp in 2s but MW absolutely makes the comp. he also has said that many many times

it's not just the fury warrior is my point

MW is impossibly good in 2s

yeah I dont think ive even qued into a Fury war that wasnt playing with a Mistweaver
11/01/2018 10:45 PMPosted by Trafficz

Absolutely broken in 2s

There is actually counterplay to !@#/Surv, to fury and feral not so much.

I think fury is an issue in 2s definantly, but the game isnt balanced around 2s, its just soemthing dumb to play there.

Anything without counterplay will always be an issue
11/01/2018 11:16 PMPosted by Trafficz

again, im talking 2v2. and u say "literally everyone thinks that" when i actually have not heard that once. in fact ive heard r1's say that surv hunt seems to be at a very fair spot. in arena. in 2v2, which u are not referring to.