Fury Warr in 2s making people quit 2v2

Arenas
furry is cancer but id rate assa and dhs as more cancer
11/01/2018 09:22 PMPosted by Dopegame
at least in my group of friends, which granted is a small sample size, but the majority of us have quit playing 2v2 arena because of fury warr. because its obviously broken in 2s more people are re-rolling it, and now we are seeing over 50% matches with a fury warr involved. Dont understand how this doesnt seem to be on Blizz's radar

Ummm what? Assas is all I see in 2s lmao..
I'll go against an assassination rogue over a fury warrior, I honestly think fury is more mongo as they can break out of CC way more than a rogue can.
11/01/2018 09:25 PMPosted by Qwanda
Game isn’t balanced around 2s my friend. Unfortunately that’s not likely to change anytime soon.
Game isn't balanced at all lol what are you talking about
I've been doing a lot of 2's to help friends to gear up and get their mogs and I have no issues against Fury warriors. As a resto druid, they are fairly easy to kite around while my dps nuke their healer and force the warrior into a "peel mode", which is our win condition.

I agree that MW+Fury is stupid strong in 2's, but can be countered if you are running with a DH, Frost Mage, etc. And we usually target the healer and keep the war on cc/slows as much as we can to shutdown their dmg.

As a Resto Druid, I find Sin Rogues way (WAY) harder to counter in 2's, the problem is that ~70% of the games in 2's is guaranteed to have a sin rogue on the other team =/
11/01/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Dopegame
11/01/2018 10:42 PMPosted by Taurenpriest

Out of curiousity I checked arena mate above 1600+ and there’s 3.7% fury warrior representation. I checked 2200+ and it was less than 3.5%. I played 2s and didn’t see every other game being a fury warrior.

With that being said, do people just make up random !@# stats to try to prove a point or what? I mean this post is off by a magnitude 15x.

i said 2v2, not all arena. and i said my group of friends and admitted small sample size. many factors such as bracket, location time of day will affect stats and what you experienced. and my post said lately, we've faced over 50% in 2s, which is not a lie. i know this post will get ignored, i did not come here to lie to strangers.

Yeah I filtered and am talking about 2v2 also.
11/02/2018 06:32 AMPosted by Taurenpriest
Yeah I filtered and am talking about 2v2 also.

Fury warriors represents 1/3 of the total sin rogues above 1700: https://www.arenamate.net/?region=&realm=&rating=1700&ladder=2v2&faction=

Fun fact: there are pretty much the same number of Disc Priests and Sin Rogues above 1700 and these two classes/specs have together (Sin+Disc = 1250 ish) almost the same presentation of the positions 3-6 combined (1350 ish).

So yeah, the odds of facing a Sin+Disc comp in 2's are really high.
11/01/2018 11:38 PMPosted by Buttercupz
11/01/2018 10:45 PMPosted by Trafficz

Who i'm assuming are as terrible as you are?

Fury is fine honestly the issue with that comp like ALOT of healer melee comps is crane monks.

Absolutely broken in 2s

Assa, Feral and Surv are all complete and utter cancer to vs compared to fury mw

There is actually counterplay to !@#/Surv, to fury and feral not so much.

I think fury is an issue in 2s definantly, but the game isnt balanced around 2s, its just soemthing dumb to play there.

Anything without counterplay will always be an issue

Game isn’t balanced around 2’s unless your a disc priest....
11/01/2018 11:16 PMPosted by Trafficz
11/01/2018 11:01 PMPosted by Dopegame
if u think a surv hunt is cancer

literally everyone thinks that

and again, surv along with comps like assa/any healer hpala/feral and mw/literally anything is disgusting

singling out fury over those other comps simply doesnt make sense

while I agree all those comps are strong, the difference is they have some counter play and can actually be... out played. There is no developed strategy with war/mw. There is very little counter play. The games they play are pathetically simple at nearly every bracket in 2s. If there is a disc, just sit on them until they die. That's it. No other strat. Never get off them, even if you LOS. Cocoon and huge heals from MW allow them to ignore everything and train.

That's terrible gameplay. Surv is very good, but there is still a big gap in the best versus the worst. There is actual counter play. It's annoying for a ton of comps, but it's not annoying like fury. Not being able to ever top off because of dampening and MS is as dumb as it gets. First kick in school with a stun and that's pretty much the game if you don't have a trinket or cd. Or your healer can literally free cast healing into you with 0 cc and you just flop. And bare in mind... this is like 2-3 minutes into the game and you're already unhealable.
At least sin can be countered by survival, hpal, ret (to a degree), and dark iron dwarf. Fury is an unpeelable, foaming at the lips, button mashing monstrosity. I literally pre freedomed a charge as to not get the root and hopped on my horsey to get away, he took 18% of my health in the single global he touched me. Look over logs (if you're a healer) and check out hits between casts. I got free procs on my holy shock, in between the two INSTANT heals he had nine hits. Four over 3k. Feelsbfa man.
11/02/2018 01:59 AMPosted by Estrath
I'll go against an assassination rogue over a fury warrior, I honestly think fury is more mongo as they can break out of CC way more than a rogue can.

He can't fear a warrior and heal to full, so he thinks they are broken.
I am actually surprised to see this. Fury warriors kinda suck TBH.
I personally tanked from 2700 in 2s to 2600 in 2s just spam queing into fury war over and over, its insanely broken and theres no fun losing to bad players in 2s, so until they fix it im done.
11/02/2018 01:35 PMPosted by Warsinger
I am actually surprised to see this. Fury warriors kinda suck TBH.

Nah. :)
ITT bunch of furious madiators;

Pls nerf rogue and mage thx
Improve Pvp interface and interface in general. Make it better
Remove all addons
No macros or scripts allowed in pvp.

watch how some people do then.
11/02/2018 12:52 PMPosted by Whatdaheal
11/02/2018 01:59 AMPosted by Estrath

Good job figuring that out, you're soooo smart. Also warriors have blade storm so it's not just fear, they can remove slows as fury also. They don't have to worry about rage as much as rogues have to worry about energy either so.... fury> assassin rogue in mongo-ness
11/02/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Estrath
11/02/2018 12:52 PMPosted by Whatdaheal

Good job figuring that out, you're soooo smart. Also warriors have blade storm so it's not just fear, they can remove slows as fury also. They don't have to worry about rage as much as rogues have to worry about energy either so.... fury> assassin rogue in mongo-ness

I think you're forgetting about the fact that sin rogues do basically the same damage as us, have 5x the cc, and have ms.
11/02/2018 05:17 PMPosted by Gorow
11/02/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Estrath

I think you're forgetting about the fact that sin rogues do basically the same damage as us, have 5x the cc, and have ms.

Fury does way more damage, they don't need ms. Also rogue kidney shot (20s) requires cb and is a CD while warrior's stormbolt(30s) is just a CD. Warrior can break out of CC and slows, can fear vs the rogue's blind. So no I'm sure I'm not forgetting anything.

Personally I much rather fight rogues you can't tell me otherwise.
11/02/2018 05:30 PMPosted by Estrath
11/02/2018 05:17 PMPosted by Gorow

Fury does way more damage, they don't need ms. Also rogue kidney shot (20s) requires cb and is a CD while warrior's stormbolt(30s) is just a CD. Warrior can break out of CC and slows, can fear vs the rogue's blind. So no I'm sure I'm not forgetting anything.

Personally I much rather fight rogues you can't tell me otherwise.

Fury warriors do not do "way more damage", they do roughly even damage (my opinion from queuing games above 2100 cr), Rogues have ms and slow for free, and have far more cc ability than a warrior does. You're just upset that warrior's counter you. It makes complete sense that you'd rather fight a rogue than a warrior because we negate half of your cc.