General Discussion
Horde favoritism doesn't exist though.
be upset more
Haymaker, your argument is invalid.
DI = 9 classes
maghar = 7 classes
11/02/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Biebz
Horde favoritism doesn't exist though.

That is because Kultiran was not originally the counter part of the Zandalari. The Dark Iron were. The Kultiran were the counter part to the Maghar but they had to switch places due to development. If you will notice the class numbers match to maghar.

So learn to cry more instead of actually learning to research.
Ok and Kul Tirans have 5 racial abilities, Zandalari have 4. What horde bias?
At Blizzcon, they showed that Zandalari also had Warlocks. So, you're wrong. It's not 9 class combos for Zandalari.
11/02/2018 04:34 PMPosted by Aejosk

It's typical that the Blood Elf fails to realize that not all racials are created equally.
11/02/2018 04:33 PMPosted by Felsavior
Haymaker, your argument is invalid.

As a resto shaman, I often find myself in melee.
What are you guys doing? You know the alliance can only dish it and not take it.
So once again as an annoying Alliance player you can't handle equal class/race numbers on both sides, you have to cry Horde bias or Horde favoritism eh?
11/02/2018 04:36 PMPosted by Airc
At Blizzcon, they showed that Zandalari also had Warlocks. So, you're wrong. It's not 9 class combos for Zandalari.

Yeah looks like 10 here.

https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2018/november/WOWNXT034.jpg
Do Horde have one more class / race combo than Alliance with the Paladin Zandalari being added? Wonder what combo they'll add to offset that on Alliance side.
It's almost like you just got an allied race that had a ton of options or something
11/02/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Naughtymoon
So once again as an annoying Alliance player you can't handle equal class/race numbers on both sides, you have to cry Horde bias or Horde favoritism eh?

Are they equal? I suggest you count again.
11/02/2018 04:38 PMPosted by Melaroi
11/02/2018 04:36 PMPosted by Airc

Yeah looks like 10 here.

https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2018/november/WOWNXT034.jpg

Master race confirmed.
Also it totally makes sense for Kul Tirans to have Shaman and Druid but not Mage, Paladin, or Warlock. Sure.
11/02/2018 04:34 PMPosted by Aejosk

You get to be richer?
Those looted gold coins will add up fast by killing bosses.

11/02/2018 04:39 PMPosted by Biebz
Also it totally makes sense for Kul Tirans to have Shaman and Druid but not Mage and Warlock. Sure.

Yeah.
This doesn't make sense at all.
Going into Shrine, you see them casting water/wind/ice magic, dark magic and summoning undead creatures.

If not mages, then easily warlocks.
11/02/2018 04:38 PMPosted by Airc
11/02/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Naughtymoon

Are they equal? I suggest you count again.

I have counted and the nowhere does it show Zandalari Warlock exists anymore, it was swapped out with Zandalari Paladin, but thanks for playing.
Jesus Christ, you guys are getting attention left and right and you're still complaining.

I know it was a joke to say children stay on the Alliance, but I definitely didn't expect for that to be proven right.