Kul Tirans - 7 classes, Zandalari - 9 classes

General Discussion
11/02/2018 04:39 PMPosted by Naughtymoon
11/02/2018 04:38 PMPosted by Airc

Are they equal? I suggest you count again.

I have counted and the nowhere does it show Zandalari Warlock exists anymore, it was swapped out with Zandalari Paladin, but thanks for playing.

Did you watch Blizzcon where they showed Zandalari Warlocks AFTER the website had the updates? Or are you just being obtuse on purpose?
Didn't the Zandalari lose warlock as a class?
Dark Iron have a lot of classes if I remember....

Still, they should add Mage to KT. At the very least.

Oh, and there a better ways to protest the exclusion of a class (or two) that you want than to cry Hoard Bias.

Really, everyone (on both sides) should at least be calling for KT mages. I mean really? They left off mages?
11/02/2018 04:41 PMPosted by Airc

I have counted and the nowhere does it show Zandalari Warlock exists anymore, it was swapped out with Zandalari Paladin, but thanks for playing.

Did you watch Blizzcon where they showed Zandalari Warlocks AFTER the website had the updates? Or are you just being obtuse on purpose?

Look at the official BFA Allied Races page the official class and race combinations are listed https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/battle-for-azeroth/features/allied-races and in case you can't read Warlock option is not listed, get it yet?
Curious why Kul'Tirans cant be mages given Jaina is basically a mage. They have them though they call them something else
Alliance as a faction has more classes than than the horde does as a faction.

It's not on the site.
How can people even care about this. Do you seriously want to just keep leveling up characters through old content ?
11/02/2018 04:39 PMPosted by Biebz
Also it totally makes sense for Kul Tirans to have Shaman and Druid but not Mage, Paladin, or Warlock. Sure.

You gotta remember next expansion some races may get new hero classes and old races like night elf may get new classes like paladin. Equality doesnt really matter cause allied races can come whenever. Instead I would focus on telling blizz which race/class comboes you want to play.
11/02/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Naughtymoon

Look at the official BFA Allied Races page the official class and race combinations are listed https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/battle-for-azeroth/features/allied-races and in case you can't read Warlock option is not listed, get it yet?

And the Blizzcon panel showed something entirely different, nobody knows which is correct. No need to be a douche, my god.
I just don't care, both KT/Zand are ugly and stupid.

Ugly
and
Stupid.
11/02/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Naughtymoon

Obtuse on purpose. Got it.
11/02/2018 04:30 PMPosted by Biebz
Horde favoritism doesn't exist though.

You are right, it doesnt. Thanks for bringing out the truth.
11/02/2018 04:43 PMPosted by Dreadcaptain

It's not on the site.

They showed it on the presentation. It needs to be clarified. But I have seen both zandalari and paladin npcs ingame. They are an ancient race and it makes sense for them to have all the bade classes available. Dark iron could mirror them in the future if they give them druids of the flame one day.
11/02/2018 04:33 PMPosted by Mythîc
DI = 9 classes
maghar = 7 classes
You guys don't know how happy I am for Zandalari Paladins
Currently, Alliance has 2 more class options than Horde.

When Zandalari/Kul'tiran are out, Horde will have 1 more option assuming Kul'tiran really don't get mages.