I'm Hyped

General Discussion
Am I the only one that's excited for the upcoming WoW content? All anybody does on this forum is complain. They even showed off much-better-looking goblin/worgen models.
The Naga zone looks pretty cool imo, the Gnome dungeon could be neat, and hopefully Heroic Warfronts are actually hard. Pretty disappointed otherwise.
I think it all looked pretty cool. I dont really see the "alliance weakness" in Anduin's conversation with Varok in the cinematic that people are talking about. I think it painted Anduin in a good light.

It does look like Varok is just going to be the new Vol'jin, but we'll see. There could very well be more to it - its probably even intentional that it looks like that. Bwonsamdi and Xalatath's prophecy have both complicated the Horde and Alliance situations in ways we dont yet understand. The Darkspear Rebellion was more straightforward.

Edit: re-worded
8.2 looks like it really going to very good. too bad it mostly likely want come out to next summer. Like to see it sooner.
11/03/2018 12:12 AMPosted by Kaldrak
I think it all looked pretty cool. I dont really see the "alliance weakness" in Anduin's conversation with Varok in the cinematic that people are talking about. I think it painted Anduin in a good light.

It does look like Varok is just going to be the new Vol'jin, but we'll see. There could very well be more to it - its probably even intentional that it looks like that. Bwonsamdi and Xalatath's prophecy have both complicated the Horde and Alliance backgrounds respectively.

As if C.Golden would let Andiun do or be painted in anything but a good light.
I have no problem with the announced WoW content. The problem is that it still exists in this hell that is azerite gear, pruned abilities, GCDs, and other systems inherent to BfA that I hate.
It's ok. Nothing big as far as I can tell but maybe the new zones are more exciting then they seemed in the videos they showed. I really wish they would have reverted some of the BFA changes.
11/03/2018 12:00 AMPosted by Binkywares
hopefully Heroic Warfronts are actually hard.

Probably about as hard as an LFR.
Pretty excited. Mostly looking forward to being able to mog tabards without grinding so much rep and worgen updates. Probably get into raiding a bit later.
It "looks good" but Ive said that about BfA and Blizzard before and been proven wrong. Its wait and see.
8.2 seems likely to release shortly before or after Classic is released. So...it's hard to say if I'm actually excited at all. It feels like there's a HUGE content drought atm given that we have 1 raid and nothing else to focus on. We won't be getting a new raid with 8.1 but instead in the new year. Even then 8.1 only has some of the content as the new races won't be happening until 8.1.5.

I'm happy flying is coming into the game earlier than predicted but flying isn't in itself content. The 8.2 stuff does indeed look nice, but wow is it far away.
I am liking all the WoW related news.
I'd be hyped if classes got some actually time invested into them.
11/02/2018 11:57 PMPosted by Zingashi
Am I the only one that's excited for the upcoming WoW content? All anybody does on this forum is complain. They even showed off much-better-looking goblin/worgen models.

I'm getting hyped a bit. It comes and goes. I really love the goblin updates and the worgen look a lot better to me, too.

Werewolves with makeup just never did make any sense to me.

It's the forums, don't look to it for a positive culture

i also like the new models but what's up with the female worgen eyes? they look like actual furries now lol
11/03/2018 01:25 AMPosted by Vormav
i also like the new models but what's up with the female worgen eyes? they look like actual furries now lol

Gotta tap that market, as soon as Vulpera are playable we'll have 3 confirmed furry races (4 if you're into Tauren I guess). Gotta catch some tail breh.

YO. BLIZZARD. WHEN MURLOC? MRRGGGLLLRLRGGLRGRGLGLRLRLGRGLLLL
11/03/2018 01:12 AMPosted by Smadinker
11/03/2018 12:00 AMPosted by Binkywares
hopefully Heroic Warfronts are actually hard.

Probably about as hard as an LFR.

If I honestly had to guess it's gonna be an increase to damage/health. More waves of enemies. Waves will be sent towards the bases with the least players to try and capture them. Island Exp AI for the named NPC leaders.

That's about it.

Yep, you're the only one.

But I'm perplexed, yesterday you fanboiees were saying there sooooo much to do and now today you're anxiously awaiting new content?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
11/03/2018 12:12 AMPosted by Kaldrak

It does look like Varok is just going to be the new Vol'jin, but we'll see. There could very well be more to it - its probably even intentional that it looks like that. Bwonsamdi and Xalatath's prophecy have both complicated the Horde and Alliance situations in ways we dont yet understand. The Darkspear Rebellion was more straightforward.

Edit: re-worded
I really don’t think Saurfang will become Warchief due to the Horde being so split.

I think it will either be Vol’jin himself (as he’s not dead according to the Lich King). Or it will be Thrall.... I’m still waiting Blizz.