Bear Form Moonkin / Resto

Druid
Needs to be a cooldown, being able to take drastically reduced damage at will as a caster is ridiculous.
Lol
11/03/2018 06:40 PMPosted by Squidey
Lol

Say lol all you want, I just watched the arena finals. The SECOND the enemy team swapped to the boomkin he was in bear form. Ridiculous ability for a caster.
You talking about a balance druid who has no real escapes from melee at all and your complaining because we can go in bear form . You want us to just die easy AF that's it .
11/03/2018 11:56 PMPosted by Patchy
You talking about a balance druid who has no real escapes from melee at all and your complaining because we can go in bear form . You want us to just die easy AF that's it .

His toon name tells you all you need to know.
11/03/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Cmetrollin
Needs to be a cooldown, being able to take drastically reduced damage at will as a caster is ridiculous.

You’re a mage. Bear form only increases your armor & stamina. Your spells bypass armor, and if a balance druid is in bear form - he’s not really doing much damage to you anyways.
youre missing the part where in bear form we have 0 dps throughput
I'd like to second that "lol" and add a capitalization to it...

*Clears throat*

LOL

L-the eff-O-L
11/03/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Cmetrollin

Try playing boomkin some, then see if your opinion is still the same. I'd kill to have what mages have in their survivability toolkit. Bear = no DPS and barkskin sucks.