Druid's broken azerite trait...

Druid
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1TWvmhhdGAs

@ 26:40
Cdew basically says how Lively spirit is broken.
@ 1:06:00
Talks about how lively spirit will still stack even if innervate was canceled.
/shrug
That rogue got Boomkin!!
11/08/2018 02:50 AMPosted by Estrath
lively spirit will still stack even if innervate was canceled.
/shrug

If only there was some other way to prevent a healer from casting.
/shrug
11/08/2018 07:58 AMPosted by Tical
11/08/2018 02:50 AMPosted by Estrath
lively spirit will still stack even if innervate was canceled.
/shrug

/shrug
Guess you missed the part where he used all instant cast spells.
Yeah.... I forgot that you can still cast instant spells while under the effects of crowd control. silly me.

Somebody should tell absterge that he should have used instant heals when he was feared, hexed, and rooted in solar beam. Maybe they would have won?! Lmfao
11/08/2018 08:40 AMPosted by Grìz
11/08/2018 07:58 AMPosted by Tical

/shrug
Guess you missed the part where he used all instant cast spells.

Yea also it's kinda hard to stop a healer before the arena game starts, lmao.
Almost gets a 5,000 int buff, definitely an equivalent of some proc trinket. (Sarcasm)
Hmmm who should I listen to...
Cdew, A Blizzcon champion that says it is broken or Tical a Feral that doesn't even PVP that says it is balanced.
So I watched Cdew's video, and there are a few things going on that are broken. None of them require nerfing Lively Spirit. Two are broader problems, and one is a bugfix.

Foremost, he's subverting the short term buff removal at the start of the match. Opening gate purge should prevent falloffs from triggering subsequent buffs.

Second, the buff shouldn't continue to stack if you remove Innervate yourself, and certainly shouldn't continue to stack if you purge it. That's the appropriate counter -- it has to stay up and visible so people can neuter it if they're paying attention, by purging/stealing the buff or locking down the buffed healer to hamstring the stacks.

Finally, the earth elemental thing brings up a much broader problem: running azerite buffs can be retained after swapping gear, and some of them even last quite a while. Running azerite traits should keep an index of currently-affected targets and immediately remove all of them, without triggering falloff effects, upon swapping az gear under any circumstances.

As far as I care the problem comes down to the fact that the buff went up at all when it shouldn't have. Point remains, they let him charge the lazor for a VERY long time, and it !@#$ing hurt when it went off (and once more, also relied on a double crit). That should stay intact. That is a boomkin's entire thing.
11/08/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Estrath
Yea also it's kinda hard to stop a healer before the arena game starts, lmao

It’s also pretty hard for a balance Druid to start an arena fight with a full bar of Astral power. Lmfao.

Moot point.

100% agree with Sevaryn. This is a game/arena bug. Not a class bug.
I have 2/3 of these traits and played with this last night. it's strong but didn't feel OP. Maybe that's because I am trash at the class, but that's an interesting data-point right there. If this was as OP as people make it out to be, it should be somewhat easy to pick it up and trash teams. That wasn't happening.
Purge, spellsteal, CC, LOS, etc. I was topping charts most games, but was going roughly 1-1 for the evening.
Comp was balance, arms, hpal
11/08/2018 11:30 AMPosted by Tical
11/08/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Estrath
Yea also it's kinda hard to stop a healer before the arena game starts, lmao

It’s also pretty hard for a balance Druid to start an arena fight with a full bar of Astral power. Lmfao.

Moot point.

100% agree with Sevaryn. This is a game/arena bug. Not a class bug.

You didn't watch the video I assume.
It's not a bug though, if it was allowed in Blizz tournaments.

Notice how you selectively choose what to respond to, then give me a petty answer.

Again who am I going to listen to Cdew or Tical the pve feral lmao.
Christ you’re daft....

I’m actually agreeing with you here.

There’s a big difference between what’s allowed, and unintentional bugs that fell through the cracks.

I agree that pre stacking any buff inside the arena gates is wrong and shouldn’t be possible.

I agreed that if purged, or dispelled, the buff should also be removed.

It’s an oversight on blizzards part. But this is game/arena problems, Not class or trait bugs.

You’ve got such a hard on for me now that you’re unable to have a clear train of thought. Step back and comprehend what I’m saying here.

I’m not arguing whether the trait is broken or overpowered. What I’m merely pointing out is that your arguments only consit of overreactions and exadurations of some false reality.

“Zomg he was two shot in one second”

Nope. Never happened.
"It’s also pretty hard for a balance Druid to start an arena fight with a full bar of Astral power. Lmfao."

^ How is that agreeing with me?

I don't... you just keep responding.
Read the line right under that..... or even the post directly after. I thought i explained myself quite well.
11/08/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Tical
Read the line right under that..... or even the post directly after. I thought i explained myself quite well.

"100% agree with Sevaryn. This is a game/arena bug. Not a class bug."

Okay you're just being stupid.
Yes... He made the comment, but its in line with what you were crying about when you posted cdews video (i did watch by the way). Do you not agree with that statement?

I feel like you're not even looking for debate anymore. Youre just childishly attacking me because you still have a !@#$% for me ever since I called you out on you're shenanigans.
11/08/2018 06:42 PMPosted by Tical
Yes... He made the comment, but its in line with what you were crying about when you posted cdews video (i did watch by the way). Do you not agree with that statement?

I feel like you're not even looking for debate anymore. Youre just childishly attacking me because you still have a !@#$% for me ever since I called you out on you're shenanigans.

It's not my fault you don't know how to communicate correctly. It might be in line with what I think but at no point did I say that, but I will say it now.

Trait is already getting a 30% nerf and yes I agree with how if innervate gets cancelled it should also not proc the lively spirit int buff. An innervate used in the arena room shouldn't proc lively spirit. Still it isn't a bug, a overlook maybe.

Uhhh sure you can think that but that doesn't make it is true, I dont... you're just incoherent.

Cdew even said the trait is overpowered and broken.

Blizzard also thinks it is broken because they're immediately nerfing it.

I think it is broken, in many different ways.

But you, nawh you think it is balanced or something.

The concept of the trait is interesting but when it gives you almost 5,000 int for 3x trait... yea that is too much of a payout for what it is.

Balanced druids being as versatile as they are shouldn't need a trait that can potentially give them almost 5,000 int to make them be able to do 60k crit starsurges.

No class can do that and has as much as they do, given they don't have absolutely everything but still. Still I guess you know better than everyone else on what should or shouldn't be in pvp.
11/08/2018 09:00 AMPosted by Tical
Yeah.... I forgot that you can still cast instant spells while under the effects of crowd control. silly me.

Somebody should tell absterge that he should have used instant heals when he was feared, hexed, and rooted in solar beam. Maybe they would have won?! Lmfao

To be fair, in the tourney they don't have addons. With the insta cancel macro, it's pretty easy to not even see him put it up and realize he's powering up the innervate.
Is it I who can’t communicate? Or is it you who can’t comprehend? Given your track record, I think it’s the latter.

Not once in this entire thread have I said it was balanced. Nothing about BFA is balanced. You keep putting words in my mouth. Probably from all the imaginary fights you keep having with me in your head. Must be hard to keep track I guess. Just like it was hard for you to keep track of how many spells samiyam cast. Two shot!! Lmfao

“I watched the video like 10 times”

Regardless of your poor observation skills, it’s all out in the open now. cdew dumbed it down for you in that video, exactly as I explained it too you in page one of this thread. (He Even put it in slow motion for you, how nice)

“He was globaled”. Lmfao

Here’s the deal... the entire Expansion is a dumpster fire. If you cancel a buff, you should lose all benefits of that buff, if you swap gear, you should lose all benefits from that gear. This shouldn’t have to be said out loud. But obviously blizzard dropped the ball and in their haste to fix it and please the masses... They are nerfing traits.

This is wrong!

It doesn’t fix the larger issue, which is the flaws in this game at its core. This is just a bandaid over a gaping wound, which will continue to bleed for many months to come.

Worst of all, once again pvp has taken everything that’s fun and interesting about this game, swallowed it up and spit out a watered down pile of crap.
11/08/2018 09:47 PMPosted by Tical
Is it I who can’t communicate? Or is it you who can’t comprehend? Given your track record, I think it’s the latter.

Not once in this entire thread have I said it was balanced. Nothing about BFA is balanced. You keep putting words in my mouth. Probably from all the imaginary fights you keep having with me in your head. Must be hard to keep track I guess. Just like it was hard for you to keep track of how many spells samiyam cast. Two shot!! Lmfao

“I watched the video like 10 times”

Regardless of your poor observation skills, it’s all out in the open now. cdew dumbed it down for you in that video, exactly as I explained it too you in page one of this thread. (He Even put it in slow motion for you, how nice)

“He was globaled”. Lmfao

Here’s the deal... the entire Expansion is a dumpster fire. If you cancel a buff, you should lose all benefits of that buff, if you swap gear, you should lose all benefits from that gear. This shouldn’t have to be said out loud. But obviously blizzard dropped the ball and in their haste to fix it and please the masses... They are nerfing traits.

This is wrong!

It doesn’t fix the larger issue, which is the flaws in this game at its core. This is just a bandaid over a gaping wound, which will continue to bleed for many months to come.

Worst of all, once again pvp has taken everything that’s fun and interesting about this game, swallowed it up and spit out a watered down pile of crap.

You're too much of a chore to talk to. Lets just agree to disagree, whatever it is.

Also you know things can be nerfed for pvp only and still retain its effectiveness in pve?