Druid's broken azerite trait...

Druid
Prev 1 3 4 5
11/08/2018 10:04 PMPosted by Estrath
Also you know things can be nerfed for pvp only and still retain its effectiveness in pve?

Like the fear immunity from popping berserk?
Why can’t I powershift off the gcd?
Where’s my cyclone?
That’s just to quickly name a few.

Don’t speak of things you know nothing about.
11/09/2018 02:58 AMPosted by Tical
11/08/2018 10:04 PMPosted by Estrath
Also you know things can be nerfed for pvp only and still retain its effectiveness in pve?

Like the fear immunity from popping berserk?
Why can’t I powershift off the gcd?
Where’s my cyclone?
That’s just to quickly name a few.

Don’t speak of things you know nothing about.

All classes got pruned, if you think it was just because of pvp you're mistaken.
All classes got pruned, if you think it was just because of pvp you're mistaken.

How would you even know? You only started playing wow mid cataclysm. You weren’t even around for fear immunity berserk. I’m willing to bet that up until now you didn’t even know it used to do that.

You didn’t witness the flood of priest/warlock tears that inevitably led to a nerf.

Secondly... any argument that the powershift nerf wasn’t directly related to pvp is just monumental autistic levels of ignorance.

Hear me when I say this.... You don’t know what you’re talking about! Just stop!
11/09/2018 10:28 AMPosted by Tical

How would you even know? You only started playing wow mid cataclysm. You weren’t even around for fear immunity berserk. I’m willing to bet that up until now you didn’t even know it used to do that.

You didn’t witness the flood of priest/warlock tears that inevitably led to a nerf.

Secondly... any argument that the powershift nerf wasn’t directly related to pvp is just monumental autistic levels of ignorance.

Hear me when I say this.... You don’t know what you’re talking about! Just stop!

Cataclysm was still way less pruned compared to now. no, to say every nerf was related to pvp is ridiculous. If you're going to discredit me just because I started playing 8 years ago, I guess I'll just stop wasting my time with you. Your toxic behavior doesn't deserve anyone's attention regardless if you're right or not.
Really we all know that the exact same result between druid vs rogue if they were dueling. I mean there is no way go shut any of that down. When boomie decided to deal damage instead fart warm gas on its enemies this is the standard outcome. That's why the entire 3v3 tourney was nothing but 20 second matches featuring moonkins 1 shotting people. Its clearly so broken and replicable with no real counter play it dominated all of blizzcon nonstop.

Bro. I will lend you the money to race change to the true troll you are. The forsaken would be so ashamed of you... they would... forsake you.
11/10/2018 02:44 AMPosted by Vitogobleone
Really we all know that the exact same result between druid vs rogue if they were dueling. I mean there is no way go shut any of that down. When boomie decided to deal damage instead fart warm gas on its enemies this is the standard outcome. That's why the entire 3v3 tourney was nothing but 20 second matches featuring moonkins 1 shotting people. Its clearly so broken and replicable with no real counter play it dominated all of blizzcon nonstop.

Bro. I will lend you the money to race change to the true troll you are. The forsaken would be so ashamed of you... they would... forsake you.

I'm waiting for zand troll.