Suggestion: LFR Generosity Reward

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
For LFR only perhaps Blizzard could devise a reward system for those that trade loot to other players that they did not queue with. This would give an encouragement to players to trade off loot to others looking to gear up. Perhaps a currency that gives re-rolls - Coins of Generosity, or a buff that increases loot chance on the next LFR boss they are loot eligible for.
So you want Blizzard to allow you to run LFR and give away the loot you get to someone that didn't participate in the raid? How about we just stick to the current system and reward loot to people that deserve it. When I say deserve it, I mean that they actually were present for the content.
11/05/2018 11:19 AMPosted by Fierytaint
So you want Blizzard to allow you to run LFR and give away the loot you get to someone that didn't participate in the raid? How about we just stick to the current system and reward loot to people that deserve it. When I say deserve it, I mean that they actually were present for the content.

He means people that queued independent of you not people who weren't in the raid.

Personally I give the loot to those who need it because I hope others will do the same for my alts and what not. Not everything should be incentivized. Kindness for kindness sake and all.
If you give LFR loot away, it should instantly "scrap", with the salvaged items going to the granter. The grantee still gets to keep the traded item, of course. That's why I put "scrap" in quotes.
I don't ask for nor expect anyone to give me their LFR drops. My drops are mine to do with what I want, including scrapping or even vendoring them, and to me that's preferable to handing it off to a stranger I'm never going to see again.
I almost always offer it up... I want to live in a world (of warcraft) where people lookout for each other. Sucks losing the xmog / scrap, but not a big deal.
11/04/2018 03:00 AMPosted by Ailanthus
For LFR only perhaps Blizzard could devise a reward system for those that trade loot to other players that they did not queue with. This would give an encouragement to players to trade off loot to others looking to gear up. Perhaps a currency that gives re-rolls - Coins of Generosity, or a buff that increases loot chance on the next LFR boss they are loot eligible for.

I think that's called trading.
Why not help the people doing LFR gear both themselves and others? You really want that one piece from a specific boss so you can move into other content, or that has just been a drag on your character - instead you get a piece that does you no good, you could just be a jerk and vendor it or what not, or Blizzard could give a reward to those nice enough to trade to strangers.