I feel like I can't kill anyone BM PVP

Hunter
Do I just suck on my hunter? I can't drop healers past 3/4 health blowing all my cd's, my pet hits like a wet noodle too, any tips?
Sounds like you aren’t geared enough or know how to press buttons hard enough. You probably shouldn’t ever expect to kill a equal geared and skilled healer but should at least force them to use cooldowns.
Why not post on your hunter, people could provide more insight.

Unless you are just trolling... =p
same suv is the better pvp spec but i still like bm for leveling its still easy mode so far.
11/04/2018 03:52 PMPosted by Jubilees
Do I just suck on my hunter? I can't drop healers past 3/4 health blowing all my cd's, my pet hits like a wet noodle too, any tips?

Your problem is your expectaion.

If you PvP as BM now you are not a DPS. You are there to provide a Spirit Beast heal, and to provide a supporting boost to other, real, DPS.

You are there to keep them alive and help them take down their target. You are not there to take down a target of your own.

At first, the heal with the DPS was OP. Blizz could have nerfed the heal instead of the DPS, but they didn’t.

This is what it is.
11/04/2018 05:21 PMPosted by Locgar
same suv is the better pvp spec but i still like bm for leveling its still easy mode so far.

tried both sur is best for leveling hits harder and you still have a pet for aggro
Respec survival for a 50% damage buff

Let's forget that you're playing the weakest PvP class for a moment and come to the realization that for over 2 expansions' worth, healers cannot be soloed. You have to vastly outgear the healer in question and it might take you a good bit.