Classic should have dungeon finder

Classic Discussion
It takes far too long to make a group in vanilla or looking for a tank/healer should have LFG to make things better and more welcoming for casual players
I agree, they should also sell lvl 50 character boosts. Or not.

you could just not play.
Let's be real. In this day and age it's unlikely people will be spamming trade chat. There are LFG discords now which is much faster to get a group going. Even private servers have LFG disords.
Good meme.
11/04/2018 08:27 PMPosted by Dungon
It takes far too long to make a group in vanilla or looking for a tank/healer should have LFG to make things better and more welcoming for casual players

I heard if you stick your finger in the cigarette burner of your car, it will burn your finger. True story.
It does have one. You run around the map until you remove the fog of war, then you can see the dungeon and easily find it the next time you want it. Dungeon finder.

You join a guild in Vanilla and your problem is solved.
11/04/2018 08:31 PMPosted by Noctùrnal

I heard if you stick your finger in the cigarette burner of your car, it will burn your finger. True story.
Man you remind me of the story my mom once told me, about her brother (my uncle), when they were kids, swearing that car cigarette lighters would not work with the car turned off. I think he still has the burn scar from trying to prove it.
This dude is trolling non-stop. Stop feeding the troll.
TROLL! IN THE DUNGEON!

*spins on foot and faints*
I can sincerely say I see an add-on or a third party website being developed to expedite group creation for the five man level. ALA open raid for Vanilla WoW.

Perhaps also for pug raids but.... 40 man pugs meeeeeehhhhhhh
no then its not classic play retail if you want lfg finder.....a hint lfg wont be in there you will have to sit in a city or zone and say "lfg for dire maul"...omg being social.