How to fix ret pallies.

Paladin
Announce Next Expansion with Class/Spec overhaul.

There that will fix everything.
11/08/2018 10:10 AMPosted by Yam
Remove horse.
Give us "Falling Sword" from D3.

Don't really want to be a warrior clone with a shiny intercept.

11/07/2018 09:31 PMPosted by Dartail
Add long arm of the law back, and then give us emancipate.

This is the fix we need.
1) 2 steed charges. Change the animation pleas though
2) if freedom gets stolen off of YOU, the CD is 50%
3) hammer of wrath baseline (ranged generator)
4) judgement cleave talent
I think we should have an attack that makes a giant sword pop up out of the ground because when you think holy retribution you think of things popping up from underground. /s
Simple just give Rets the Steed of Glory PvP Talent that Prot Paladin's get...

Steed of Glory PvP Talent
Your Divine Steed lasts for an additional 2 sec.While active you become immune to movement impairing effects, and you knock back enemies that you move through.

*Give us Tyrael's gap closer ability El'druin's Might from Heroes of the Storm on a 60 sec CD with a 30 yard range...

El'druin's Might
Throw El'druin to the target area, dealing X damage to nearby enemies and Slowing them by 25% for 2.5 seconds. It can be reactivated within 5 seconds to teleport Tyrael to El'druin and Slow nearby enemies again.

*Buff Hammer of Wrath by 25%
*Give us back our Long Arm of the Law PvP Talent
Successful Judgments increase your movement speed by 50% for 3 sec.

*Combine Jurisdiction PvP Talent with Law and Order PvP Talent
Increases the range of your Hammer of Justice by 10 yards. (Jurisdiction)

When your Hand of Hindrance is dispelled or otherwise removed early, the cooldown is reduced by 15 sec.
Your Blade of Justice applies Hand of Hindrance to the target for 3 sec.(Law and Order)

*Replace Eye for an Eye talent with a talent that increases our Shield of Vengeance absorb by 50% but loses the explosion damage effect, and make it's base CD to 1.5 min with no ability to be lower it's CD below 1.5 min thus removing Shield of Vengeance from the Unbreakable Spirit talent at lvl 75

*Lastly make all blessings undispellable for the first 3 sec of thier duration
Ret has enough mobility for pvp. If you want more then remove the snares they have.
*Prepares for unpopular opinion*

I've done several Heroics and have been either top or second in DPS both times. This has been consistent since Legion as well. I think ret pallies are fine.

*Sips his coffee and prepares to watch heads explode*
11/14/2018 10:53 AMPosted by Alerka
Ret has enough mobility for pvp. If you want more then remove the snares they have.

what snares? hand of hindrance that have 30 sec cd?
11/14/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Dathretarian

I've done several Heroics and have been either top or second in DPS both times. This has been consistent since Legion as well. I think ret pallies are fine.

Go raid and do a mythic+ beyond 7. See if you still top everything then come here and post again, i bet you would change your opinion.
11/14/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Dathretarian

Hi Todd