What will you name your Kul'Tiran Mage?

General Discussion
Amyschumer
11/06/2018 06:44 PMPosted by Sunfaller
Auntmartha

Gods, I hope not. Let me tell you a little story. I've been an auntie since I was six years old. And my parents named me after a couple friends of theirs who happened to share the same first name: Martha.

Anyway, my KT mage is going to be Lovelace, and I already have the name reserved.
Cakewalk
Brick!@#$house
Nothing as my KT will be my 15th hunter. It's name will be.......... You will have to wait till I get home and reserve it.
I was going to race change and at the same time get a name change. I will be addressed as

"Caesar Imperator Lucius Aelius Aurelius Antoninus Commodus Augustus Pius Beatus Sarmaticus Maximus Germanicus Maximus Britannicus Maximus, Pax Orbis, Invictus, Romanus Herculaeus, Pontifex Maximus, Patria Patriae, Amazonius Fortunatus, Consul for the Seventh Time, Imperator for the Eighth Time, Tribune for the Eighteenth Time, Companion of the Queens service order, Member of Her Majastys Most Honourable Privy Councillors , Aide de Camp to Her Majesty Alliiana"

If you don't, you will be reported.
This lady was hoping to be a kul tiran warlock (slim chance) but since the ship has sailed she will now probably be a monk. I can't wait to see her using Chi Torpedo and spin kick in action with that fluffy bod!

Title will be Crashin' Thrashin'
Chubmancer.
Cuddlewizard.
Plumpmoore.
Burgerbolt.
Fivesecblink.
11/06/2018 07:18 PMPosted by Krelanis
Amyschumer

You can't do that. Because that would be funny. And Amy Schumer isn't funny!
This character will be Race Changed, and I'll level an alt on another server for the Transmog.
Foreverlvltwenty
11/06/2018 07:49 PMPosted by Norcinalia
This character will be Race Changed, and I'll level an alt on another server for the Transmog.

Terrible choice.
Another human mage? pretty boring.

Make a Shaman instead.
TinaPrideful ... I know, it's two words, but dang Blizzard for not having a first and last name system!
Obesescholar
Dickydoo because his stomach sticks out more then his uh...
doublebigmc
Eatmoore

I'm actually not. But if anyone would like to use it, go ahead. I will gladly take credit if I see it in game :)