WoD pvp Ach still obtainable?

General Discussion
Are the WoD pvp ach's linked to the garrison's Gladiator Sanctum still doable? I'm ultimately after The Manslayer title. Is it too late or outrageously hard to get now?

What was I thinking to not get this in WoD??? Ugh!
Avoiding ANYTHING WoD related was for the best. Trust me.
I really want the ach's now though :(
11/07/2018 01:05 PMPosted by Kentaurus
Avoiding ANYTHING WoD related was for the best. Trust me.

I agree, but now I regret not getting the death stalker title :/.
You're gonna have to wait until they revamp Ashran and throw it into the Epic Battleground queue. Nobody's out doing anything in Draenor's open world to kill.
Actually, there wasn't anyone doing anything in Draenor's open world during WoD because there was nothing there, either.
I got everything from Ashran :| Have faith, Wintergrasp is being added to Epic BGs soon, and Tol Barad/Ashran are almost certain to follow.
Technically? Yes. It’s still possible. Functionally? No. It’s highly improbable you will run into enough players in the open world with war mode enabled. The ones you run in to will, likely, be flying an quickly out of your range to follow..
11/07/2018 01:26 PMPosted by Vokeur
Technically? Yes. It’s still possible. Functionally? No. It’s highly improbable you will run into enough players in the open world with war mode enabled. The ones you run in to will, likely, be flying an quickly out of your range to follow..

Could always ask a friend if they have a max level Alliance/Horde that wouldn't mind dying repeatedly. Or you could simply go looking for a random stranger who does.
11/07/2018 01:21 PMPosted by Tinúviel
You're gonna have to wait until they revamp Ashran and throw it into the Epic Battleground queue. Nobody's out doing anything in Draenor's open world to kill.
Actually, there wasn't anyone doing anything in Draenor's open world during WoD because there was nothing there, either.
I got everything from Ashran :| Have faith, Wintergrasp is being added to Epic BGs soon, and Tol Barad/Ashran are almost certain to follow.

Ty! That's good to know. I waited this long I can wait a bit more!