☠️I will be alone on this one...

Classic Discussion
I truly want to see Blizzard make Classic the way it is BUT!!!!! ... I want them to release EACH zone level-tier in one or two week increments. I want this Classic server to last forever.

⚠️Now you might be screaming in your heads "NOOO NONONO" but hear me out.

✨It would feel like every one or two weeks would be a patch release, a live event that everyone would be experiencing together. It would make the world feel more full and would be easier to find groups to quest with if you are up to date. ✨

✋Think about it... ✋ If they did this that means the initial experience of the release will be drawn out to a healthy event-length... there are around six tiers so 10-12 weeks of released content that everyone gets hyped about every week or couple weeks AND THEN the major patches for end-game content happens after that like normal. And then we all have classic servers for the rest of our lives to play out normally. And even if you completed your character's zone tier, you can make another race and do their zones as well! There is so much more content over time to do with how difficult leveling is in Classic.

For example: level 1-10 zones is tier one, 10-25 is tier two, 25-35 and then 30-40, 40-55, 50-60 zones.
I did a quick skim of this wiki page for the zone level ranges so that is why the list of ranges above don't match the way you would think they would. Just go with it :P
  • Wiki Link:
  • http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Zones_by_level_(original)

✨If Blizzard is willing to do this they could potentially (hopefully) implement voice-over acting for each of the zone's quest givers. How sweet would that be? To add in-depth story experience like voice-acting would make it feel so good. The time between zone-release patches would allow the extra time to include voice-over acting. A re-vamped experience that keeps Classic the way it was but to give you a more immersive experience. ✨

✔️Please do voice-acting for quest logs✔️

Basically the voice-acting concept is this, but with Blizzard-quality standards:
  • Youtube Link:
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m_YEaXeyD4

It's okay... I have built myself a grave and the toxic thoughts towards this post are inevitable. ⚰️rip⚰️
    Uh... that was nonsense
    Maybe you should start practicing your own voice acting, and dramatically read the quest text?
    WOW, you managed to link to a page in the Wikia that wasn't destroyed.
    I want no raids to open for the first month or so but that won't happen.
    This is why we should never have public votes for classic changes right here.
    So basically you want people to only be able to play a few hours each week? That’s just ridiculous.... some people will no life it. Some of us will put in a few hours daily. Others will move at a snail pace.

Things are as they should be...
    Can someone ban OP please.
    The community would reach Diablo Immortal levels of outrage at this.

...actually it probably wouldn't even affect 90% of us. Levelin' gonna take foreverrrrr. Gonna be great.
    I've read a lot of really bad posts here, we had a rogue claiming that worgen and death knights where part of the classic experience once. You somehow imprinted yourself in my mind as probably the worst post on Classic Discussion. I am sure if i ventured into other sub forums i would find even worse posts but this in itself is a achievement. I commend you sir.
    11/07/2018 07:35 PMPosted by Mahnko
    I've read a lot of really bad posts here, we had a rogue claiming that worgen and death knights where part of the classic experience once. You somehow imprinted yourself in my mind as probably the worst post on Classic Discussion. I am sure if i ventured into other sub forums i would find even worse posts but this in itself is a achievement. I commend you sir.

I concur not only for the lack of thoughtfulness and ingenuity of your post but you look like Davy Jones of the Flying Dutchman. No heart!
    11/07/2018 07:43 PMPosted by Vik
    I concur not only for the lack of thoughtfulness and ingenuity of your post but you look like Davy Jones of the Flying Dutchman. No heart!

I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the almighty.
    To bring the good people together, there must be a cause. There must be a villain!!
    Horrible idea, but you are allowed to have it.

Actually lol'd at the post
    Why would we consider the opinion of a DRAENEI posting in the CLASSIC forums? You don't even exist.
    I'm convinced he's part of the Legion
    I agree!

Classic should also have an energy bar like those Facebook games. Every time you trigger a GCD your energy Meyer goes down. Once it's empty you can either pay for WoWGems to refill it or wait 24hrs before you can play again.
    11/08/2018 05:48 AMPosted by Brkit396E31
    I agree!

Classic should also have an energy bar like those Facebook games. Every time you trigger a GCD your energy Meyer goes down. Once it's empty you can either pay for WoWGems to refill it or wait 24hrs before you can play again.

hahahaha YESS
    I kinda like this idea. Not for "normal" Classic, but if Blizzard decides to make custom servers at some point, it's an interesting idea to have one where zones open in tiers. First tier would be e.g. Elwynn, second tier Westfall, third tier Redridge, and so on, and have a tier open every week. It would be an interesting experiment for the leveling experience with most of the "pack" leveling at same pace, and PvP servers from third tier onwards be very enjoyable.
    I like your brand of crazy, OP.