Leader Of The Pack

Druid
Blizzard just give us pve’ers this. Yes the certain little tiny tweaks going on in 8.1 are cool but this would shut a lot of us up. We would be more viable in any raid and mythic+’s and actually compliment groups. The only reason some of us still manage to get into pug raids is mind boggling, but I’m greatful that people take a chance on me.

Just Do It
That would be a great boon for cats and bears alike. We really need something. The feral changes look decent, but now we have months of "lol feral" stigma to overcome, and 8.1 might not be enough.

Bears are getting brought up to average-level tank dps at best, and they're still losing the utility arms race by miles. They also squish fast in high keys without the perfect unholy RNG alignment of Azerite traits. The LotP aura would be a tremendous step in the right direction.
11/08/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Komara
That would be a great boon for cats and bears alike. We really need something. The feral changes look decent, but now we have months of "lol feral" stigma to overcome, and 8.1 might not be enough.

Bears are getting brought up to average-level tank dps at best, and they're still losing the utility arms race by miles. They also squish fast in high keys without the perfect unholy RNG alignment of Azerite traits. The LotP aura would be a tremendous step in the right direction.

What might these Azerite traits be btw? I feel like I'm getting battered at 5++
This is one of the easiest weeks to date for m+. Bears are great boss tanks and the trash affixes basically don't do anything. I've been pugging 12s no problem with zero coordination. I expect that this week I should be able to do some 14s with my main group on keys we are good at.
11/08/2018 11:36 AMPosted by Naturesgift
This is one of the easiest weeks to date for m+. Bears are great boss tanks and the trash affixes basically don't do anything. I've been pugging 12s no problem with zero coordination. I expect that this week I should be able to do some 14s with my main group on keys we are good at.

Ive been playing a Druid since wrath and for the first time ever I doubt my ability to help a mythic+ dungeon with how broke my aoe dps is. I’ve ran numerous mythic 0 and to my ability I’m just above tanks when It comes to trash. But boss’ I’m usually #1 possibly #2 behind some button mashing class.

Raids are totally different.
11/08/2018 10:44 AMPosted by Mythya
What might these Azerite traits be btw? I feel like I'm getting battered at 5++

The secondary ones which give you a Prydaz-esque shield or heal you upon taking damage. I inadvertently stacked several of them and am liking the results. But most of what I tank lately are +8's, so I really can't make any claims as to the performance in 10's and up.
When I heard LOTP was coming back I just assumed it was going to be baseline feral/guardian. I was rather disappointed when I found out it was going to be a PVP talent. I miss my support buffs. No Mark. No LOTP.

I'm a return player from Wotlk, and while feral feels about as complex as ever... it also feels kinda empty without those little party perks.

I can't really speak balance wise (I haven't delved very deep into content), but I miss feeling like I'm boosting my party just by being there. The most I can do now is make everyone run a tad faster. (woo). A far cry from all the little support stuff I'm used to having with LOTP, Innervate, and MotW and hell, even thorns. (edit: And Faerie Fire too. Damn. What happened to all of our support?)

Hopefully they'll just call the PVP talent a test run and weave it back into the main build later down the line.
11/08/2018 10:53 PMPosted by Skydas
Hopefully they'll just call the PVP talent a test run and weave it back into the main build later down the line.

That would be wonderful. But don't hold your breath. Bears don't get new things. Just constant pruning, like we're some kind of shrub. Cats are finally getting an AoE finisher; otherwise they tend to receive the hedge trimmer treatment as well.