Enjoy your time

General Discussion
So Ive been thinking about this for a few months hemming and hawing over this , but i think its about time that i say goodbye to my MMO’s that i play.

I never seem to play more than a month before i feel the need to stop or play something else.

I play 4 different ones, Eso,Swtor, Neverwinter, and WoW
Its not that i wont enjoy playing any, i love the loving and such. I just feel i need to do other things now.( by the way i play 4 different ones cause i cant seem to hold myself to one long anymore)

Im still a gamer and i still play games (have a PS4 and Switch as well),just less and less mmo like.
Its been a fun ride been here since mid way of BC.

Enjoy WoW or whatever game you play.
I can’t think of anything more appropriate than trying other games to be honest. If you stick to one thing for a long time, it tends to get boring after a while. I also play truck sims on the side myself, so can’t find any faults in wanting to maximize your free time.
If the entertainment is gone then no need to keep playing.

Have fun with whichever games your playing now and if you do come back give us a holler!
11/09/2018 06:33 AMPosted by Kozzae
I can’t think of anything more appropriate than trying other games to be honest. If you stick to one thing for a long time, it tends to get boring after a while. I also play truck sims on the side myself, so can’t find any faults in wanting to maximize your free time.

What excites you about a truck sim? The concept perplexes me but so many people love them.
11/09/2018 06:27 AMPosted by Mounds
So Ive been thinking about this for a few months hemming and hawing over this , but i think its about time that i say goodbye to my MMO’s that i play.

I never seem to play more than a month before i feel the need to stop or play something else.

I play 4 different ones, Eso,Swtor, Neverwinter, and WoW
Its not that i wont enjoy playing any, i love the loving and such. I just feel i need to do other things now.( by the way i play 4 different ones cause i cant seem to hold myself to one long anymore)

Im still a gamer and i still play games (have a PS4 and Switch as well),just less and less mmo like.
Its been a fun ride been here since mid way of BC.

Enjoy WoW or whatever game you play.

Totally get it, I barely have time for WoW, that alone 3 others...Have fun, real life is way more cooler.
Take care of yourself OP, I hope you find something fun to play in your future.
Happy and profitable trails, OP.
11/09/2018 06:33 AMPosted by Kozzae

Pitching other games? They should remove your green MVP status. Traitor!

(just kidding!) :)
Games are fun when you don't force yourself to play, sounds like you have the right idea. Have fun, and who knows, maybe you'll be back some day.
I wish WoW were just getting stale, but my issue is that it keeps changing for the sake of change and I keep having to make concessions about losing things that I like in the game.
thanks everyone for your comments.

Ill never say never , might comeback its always possible although i wish to do more single player or co op games .

I actually want to get back into my art , ive been playing with the idea of a comic strip, partly wow related, larping nd table top gaming. ive made 12 strips already but need 25 before i consider publishing them.

Ive made alot of friends in my gaming years, all 4 of my kids are gamers so im keeping gaming alive

all illsaythis wasnt an easy choice but a choice i feel i needed to do

my sub doesnt run out for 20 more days so ill be on forums still