Dark Iron Heritage Armor Still Missing Leg Plates

General Discussion
The heritage armor for Dark Iron Dwarves is supposed to have metal plates on the legs with a crisscrossed fire pattern on them. It shows up when you click the banner at the embassy and is present on the guards in Shadowforge City. Is the heritage armor going to be updated/fixed to include them?
That’s actually a part of the belt I think. I’m guessing never. Worgen and Goblins just got updates announced so, five years?
The real question. Where is the glorious shield and 2hand mace the new NPC's are sporting?!
11/09/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Nightblade
The real question. Where is the glorious shield and 2hand mace the new NPC's are sporting?!

Same place as the void elf shield and sword?
11/09/2018 02:56 PMPosted by Branndon
The heritage armor for Dark Iron Dwarves is supposed to have metal plates on the legs with a crisscrossed fire pattern on them. It shows up when you click the banner at the embassy and is present on the guards in Shadowforge City. Is the heritage armor going to be updated/fixed to include them?
Maybe if these threads are kept active enough, they might fix the issue.

There are a lot of bugs with extra parts not displaying correctly when it comes to armor sets, and I hope they eventually fix these bugs.

They are going to be mage-tower like rewards. Get ready for "OMG TOO HARD NERF PLEASE"
While we are on the subject, they also need to fix the Nightborne belt and add a toggle to get rid of the dumb chin piece from the chest.

The belt actually is pushed out nearly two feet from the belly but still manages to clip into the robe. Tassel belts really don’t work with robes, they should remove the tassle and then push the resulting jewel belt back to be flush with the robe bottom

11/09/2018 04:20 PMPosted by Metaledge

Same place as the void elf shield and sword?

And the Nightborne weapons we have had in game since Legion. I need that staff D:
They'll fix it around the time they fix the Mag'har chest piece so... probably never?
I just saw a post on reddit that says the Dark Iron belt AND the Mag'har harness are BOTH fixed on the PTR. Rejoice! :D
11/10/2018 12:37 PMPosted by Branndon
I just saw a post on reddit that says the Dark Iron belt AND the Mag'har harness are BOTH fixed on the PTR. Rejoice! :D

What about the Nightborne belt?
Yup. This is true.
11/13/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Inariel

What about the Nightborne belt?
Nothing sadly. They've just been forgotten about it seems, even after all our suggestions nothing is being done to fix any problems with the Nightborne.

Hence why I race-changed.
It's a crime that heritage armor does not come alongside a full armory of heritage weapons. They only make 4 raid sets per tier now, surely they can divert some artists to work on racial weaponry.
How about the Elite PvP set/Warfront tier 3 belt(Alliance and shoulders(Horde)? Are those fixed?

The Horde shoulders are actually different sizes while the Alliance belt has animation issues.
11/13/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Tinúviel
It's a crime that heritage armor does not come alongside a full armory of heritage weapons. They only make 4 raid sets per tier now, surely they can divert some artists to work on racial weaponry.

The weird thing is that most of the sets do have matching weapons. Look at the new horde elf race. They have tons of weapons that match. The DIDs so have matching stuff from the NPCs.