pandaren heritage armor predictions

General Discussion
basing it off mop for male pandaren here:
  • luxury-touch banana republic polo
  • armani designer skinny fur-cut jeans
  • gucci diamond laced marmot-skin belt
  • milgauss power-time silver dlc coated rolex
  • balenciaga high heel crocs
A monk style related looking armor would be my guess. Your guesses are.. well.... highly unlikely lol.
No
This is why we needed Garithos and/or Arthas to finish what they started.
Uhh… maybe something with actual chances to happen?

I was thinking either a Lorewalker themed set with some scrolls on the shoulders and what not. Or a set that resembles the Shado-pan.

Not saying your ideas are bad or anything, just probably wont happen.
I'm actually hoping for a traditional Chinese style robe, as seen in movies like Hero or Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
11/09/2018 03:14 PMPosted by Daulivan
basing it off mop for male pandaren here:
  • luxury-touch banana republic polo
  • armani designer skinny fur-cut jeans
  • gucci diamond laced marmot-skin belt
  • milgauss power-time silver dlc coated rolex
  • balenciaga high heel crocs
I hope you’re right. This sounds fabulous.
I'm praying it isn't something covered in Mogu heads like half the crap they got already from MoP tiers.

YES! Let us cover ourselves in clothing and armor covered in the faces of our former genocidal slave masters! BRILLIANT!
I personally wouldn’t mind Blizz giving us Chen Stormstout’s look. With a few additions to it of course.
What they wore in w3. Stereotypical kung fu black suit thing and pointy straw hat.
I just hope horde pandas get a red version and alliance pandas get a blue version.
I'm curious to know if they'll get the same set or if Huojin and Tushui will get separate sets to represent their different ideologies.

Huojin = more action and combat oriented

Tushui = more philosophical and meditation oriented
I’d like to see set designed in a style before they split off to join the horde and alliance, so both sides can use the same set to feel together again
I can already predict we're going to get some heritage armor that looks like Chen Stormstout's armor.
11/14/2018 08:41 AMPosted by Willis
What they wore in w3. Stereotypical kung fu black suit thing and pointy straw hat.

That's already in the game, though. And transmoggable for Monks.