Does the Horde Deserve M.Night Shyamalan?

Story Forum
TAKING ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT FOR THIS QUOTE!!!!!
Forgive me but Carmageddon's post deserves a thread.
What if Saurfang and Sylvanas have just continued their game of 4d chess from the War of Thorns, and this part of the plan was for Saurfang to get Anduin to feel sympathetic to him (easy enough) and thus further the division in the Alliance?

Do I think that's what's happening? Nah, Blizzard isn't that subtle. But it would be an amazing twist.

Not sure if this post would get enough attention as just a reply, but what do you guys think about this?
Horde definitely deserves The Last Airbender
It is possible, but it would have to be some serious 5d underwater backgammon to go to such lengths.
The second part is probably the most important point. We've all thought at one time or another of a plot Blizzard could be going with were they actually capable of the nuance and bamboozlery necessary to pull it off. But unfortunately, as he said, they're not capable of that. Direct and blunt is all they can do.
11/09/2018 06:19 PMPosted by Triskeriaki

oof
11/09/2018 06:26 PMPosted by Saiphas
11/09/2018 06:19 PMPosted by Triskeriaki

oof

I finally saw a clip of the earthbending in that movie, oh my god it was hilariously bad. As if you could ever use something that slow in combat. Damn pebblebending.
11/09/2018 06:34 PMPosted by Galenar
11/09/2018 06:26 PMPosted by Saiphas

oof

I finally saw a clip of the earthbending in that movie, oh my god it was hilariously bad. As if you could ever use something that slow in combat. Damn pebblebending.

I mean, like, if we were saying the Horde deserves like the OG Avatar: the Last Air Bender then I could see it. But the M Night? Oof
As long as we're talking about Avatar, I just want to mention that if you play a pandaren shaman or mage and you don't envision your spellcasting as bending, you're doing it wrong.
We can absolutely trick you. If you think that we're doing something that's blatantly obvious and repeating itself, just stay tuned because we're probably setting you up for a surprise.

John Hight, production director

Brought to you by the people who asked, Why would the horde burn Teldrasil?!
11/09/2018 06:37 PMPosted by Saiphas
11/09/2018 06:34 PMPosted by Galenar

I mean, like, if we were saying the Horde deserves like the OG Avatar: the Last Air Bender then I could see it. But the M Night? Oof

Made the title with more of "WHAT A TWIST" M.Night in mind. Kinda like the big reveal with his crap movie about the children meeting the elderly couple that wears diapers.
11/09/2018 06:42 PMPosted by Grahntorinu
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Made the title with more of "WHAT A TWIST" M.Night in mind. Kinda like the big reveal with his crap movie about the children meeting the elderly couple that wears diapers.

Insert thats_the_joke.gif