If a Tauren Went to Taco Bell...

General Discussion
What would my Tauren get from Taco Bell today?I'm pretty sure he was thinking of a Cheesy Gordita Crunch Taco, Chicken Quesadilla, and a large Dr.Pepper.
Check your blood sugar, check it often.
I would eat the customers and staff.

Save the cows and chicken!
11/10/2018 08:46 AMPosted by Moomoobuu
What would my Tauren get from Taco Bell today?I'm pretty sure he was thinking of a Cheesy Gordita Crunch Taco, Chicken Quesadilla, and a large Dr.Pepper.

We are in a cow eat cow world.
This thread makes me want to get on the exercise bike and start burning calories. I don't want to end up like the OP.
Right on with the Dr. Pepper.

As for the food, ours has KFC, too so my lineup is one Georgia Gold Chicken Little, one grilled steak soft taco, and lastly either a chicken soft taco or beef MexiMelt.
he would go to chi'fila because the cows sent him
Chili cheese burrito. Sadly my bell doesn't have them.
Omg,I don't know wether to laugh or cry with this one.
#7 with steak
And maybe a freezie.
a chalupa, 7 layer burrito, and a soft taco. I get the blue mountain dew if they have it, lore reasons.
Chicken burrito sub shredded for grilled chicken(argue the upcharge) large diet, do not add ice(its cold enough) plus that how they get your money.

This was my order 3 mins ago.

pretty sure tauren hang out at Chik-fil-a.

Wouldn't that partially be cannibalism?
He'd get a pair of double chalupas with chicken, of course.

/moo
Be the first time TB had fresh beef.
You'd get gas.....
Moo