Requested changes

Arenas
11/10/2018 07:06 PMPosted by Theoldgods
11/10/2018 05:04 PMPosted by Moomooboodoo

its not salty, it makes sense right. if i outplay a rogue and a warrior with fake casts. why can they stun you and have both interrupts back up to use again?
i play holy pal, faking is super easy. the only thing busted is certain comps with too much cc/burst

Never said faking was difficult....
After you fake they stun then the interrupts are back up...
I think it’d be smarter to give stuns/cc a opportunity or resource cost. So the cc reduces damage done. Unlike rogues where the cc comes at no damage penalty
Eh i should learn to ignore the sheep. The game could have no pvp content at all and all of you would say how pvp is fine. Just shoosh unless you have a clue. Thanks

You must be new here.
11/10/2018 04:45 PMPosted by Moomooboodoo
Dps can make 25 million mistakes yet a healer cops one interupt and dies

Gonna go ahead and say that you're making way more than one mistake if you're losing to

people at 2k without focus macros

I think assa rogues are busted, arguably the best melee in the game without a doubt, but it's not because of Vendetta. I think it's really stupid when my healer jukes a kick and then the enemy stuns him instead. I think dampening is a bandaid mechanic that only goes to show Blizzard can't balance their game. When I played resto, I absolutely hated being purge spammed while WWDK / WWDH ran me down last season.

But all of your proposed changes are just dumb, they show you lack any semblance of experience and have unbelievable amounts of bias. Be better. You aren't losing games because you juked a kick and got stunned instead. Maybe that's what happened seconds before you died, but overall that's not why you lost and you could be playing much better. You aren't losing games because someone's pressing purge every global, you're losing because you aren't adapting to that aggressive playstyle.

You sound like you want to play exactly the same way no matter what you're playing, what map you're on, what comp you're facing. It just doesn't work like that. Be better.
Yeah his proposed changes are literally " blizz I cant handle stressful situations and should really stick to tanky melee classes".

If his changes went through lfg would be full of healers looking for a dps lmao.
11/10/2018 10:22 PMPosted by Theoldgods
Yeah his proposed changes are literally " blizz I cant handle stressful situations and should really stick to tanky melee classes".

If his changes went through lfg would be full of healers looking for a dps lmao.

Of course, instead of playing the game you just keep looking for your cookie cutter comp like a pro
11/11/2018 04:20 AMPosted by Moomooboodoo
11/10/2018 10:22 PMPosted by Theoldgods

Of course, instead of playing the game you just keep looking for your cookie cutter comp like a pro

damn right cookie cutter comp... RMP or die
Some classes have too many interrupts / pseudo interrupts on short cooldowns. Many of those same classes have ridiculous mobility.

TBH I think this post could be summed up with saying that for many, playing a healer in 3v in this meta isn’t particularly fun.
11/11/2018 05:07 AMPosted by Bodymassage
Some classes have too many interrupts / pseudo interrupts on short cooldowns. Many of those same classes have ridiculous mobility.

TBH I think this post could be summed up with saying that for many, playing a healer in 3v in this meta isn’t particularly fun.

The reason playing healer isnt fun is because with some comps by the time you fake you are almost dead or with others you fake and cop a stun which makes faking useless. I think its unfair personally that dps can run full window licker and everyone thinks this is good?
I agree that we need to nerf Rogues, Mages, Boomkins and DH.

Just a simple 30% nerf to them is all.

PS- gut Dps healing thanks.
11/11/2018 05:22 AMPosted by Moomooboodoo
11/11/2018 05:07 AMPosted by Bodymassage

The reason playing healer isnt fun is because with some comps by the time you fake you are almost dead or with others you fake and cop a stun which makes faking useless. I think its unfair personally that dps can run full window licker and everyone thinks this is good?

this kid is crap..seriously needs to GIT GUD
11/11/2018 08:28 AMPosted by Ruthlessmage
11/11/2018 05:22 AMPosted by Moomooboodoo

this kid is crap..seriously needs to GIT GUD
what took you so long?
11/10/2018 08:44 PMPosted by Myracle
I think it’d be smarter to give stuns/cc a opportunity or resource cost. So the cc reduces damage done. Unlike rogues where the cc comes at no damage penalty

Uh aren't rogues one of the only classes that have a resource cost attached to their stuns? Cheapshot and kidney both cost energy and kidney uses combo points aswell
People saying learn how to play. This is the most faceroll meta for meatheads i have ever seen. Please tell me what a turbo does thats spectacular? Absolutely nothing. So please tell me again to learn how to play. There are people at 2k without focus macros.....
This meta is all about running in and trying to global someone. Dps can make 25 million mistakes yet a healer cops one interupt and dies. Tell me again how good you are at pvp

3v3 is a team game, if your dps arent peeling for you to help you then of course you are going to struggle.

Healing just isnt juking, its managing CDs, kiting and getting peels from your team.

Sounds like you need to change comps or find helpful DPS
11/11/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Elohelu
11/10/2018 08:44 PMPosted by Myracle

Uh aren't rogues one of the only classes that have a resource cost attached to their stuns? Cheapshot and kidney both cost energy and kidney uses combo points aswell

I dont play rogue but I'm pretty sure there's a talent where their stuns increase damage done