LF Community to be companion to guild

Communities Recruitment
I run a guild on Stormreaver called Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar where we raid 1 night a week but some of our members want to be able to do mythic plus and stuff. However, we just don't have enough of the right roles or people on at the right time.

So I'm looking for a community that has a similar mindset to ours that can be our companion community meaning that it would be advertised within our guild as the place to join for mythic plus content.

I would be happy to help out with the community I just don't have the time to try and build/run one myself, running the guild and leading the raid group is enough lol.

We are pretty casual and have a mix of upper tier players and middle tier players so we're looking for a community that has a good mix of running mid and high keys so that our people can find a group for whatever they feel like running.

Our biggest thing is that we have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. We aren't looking for a place where casual homophobia is accepted or where it's ok to tear someone down if they make a mistake.

If you're running a community like this, let me know!
NerdEsq#0692 on Discord
NerdEsq#1750 on Bnet