3. Faction preference: Alliance or Horde
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi/Hardcore
5. Current progression/experience
Mists of Pandaria: Casual
CATACLYSM: 8/8M
MISTS OF PANDARIA:14/14H
Legion: 5/11M
Battle f/ Azeroth: 2/8M Exp

6. Contact info: Post your Guild info / Battle Tag.
<Rats> are recruiting!

Who we are:
Rats is comprised of and led by ex-hardcore raiders from top oceanic guilds who want to drop down to a 2 day a week schedule. Despite our raiding schedule, we still consider ourselves a 'hardcore' guild due to our approach to the game as well as the quality of our raids. We plan to raid on a small schedule with a hardcore mindset to be one of the most competitive guilds on Barthilas and one of the best choices of guild for ANY exceptional raider in the OC region.

Why you should join:
You will find top quality raiding in terms of player skill here, since many of our members used to be in 'top' guilds and decided to form this instead for a more relaxed raiding schedule. If you're like us, you don't want to commit a huge amount of time to raiding, but the time you DO commit you want to be successful and lucrative. The idea of Rats is to have EVERY player switched on, committed, and exceptional at the game so that we can kill bosses competitively and waste none of our raider's time. This is the perfect guild for any exceptional raiders who don't have the time to put into more 'hardcore' schedules.

Raid Days:
Thursday - 7:30 - 10:30
Sunday - 7:30 - 10:30

What we need:
All exceptional DPS are encouraged to come have a chat. 3/8M first week and looking really good for finishing this tier for a real good start for Patch 8.1. Looking for any exceptional raiders with extensive raid history.

If you think you can compete with any of our raiders, in any role, you'll be considered for a trial and a starting spot.

Who you are:
You're an exceptional player who has preferably raided at a reasonable level.
You will be able to attend 99% of raids, and be able to let us know in advance if you cant.
You're always looking to better yourself.
You're vocal, active and constantly trying to improve in any way possible.
If this sounds any good to you, hit us up.

You can message me or another officer at one of these Bnets

Amuzed - willsiew0w#2175
Snazrat - Enyahc#1384
Phazeh - Phaze#11337
Hi Hope your well

The Last Watch 4/8M Frostmourne Alliance

Wed/Thurs/Mon
8.00-11.00 ADET

We are very interested in your Hunter

Core Spot

Btag:
sslay#1148

Discord
https://discord.gg/gbezemj
Hey mate, if you're still looking for a raid team, my team is 4/8M on Barthilas-Horde, and we raid Mythic Mon/Wed/Thurs 8.30-11pm server time. if you're interested, my btag is Sovereigne#11990, add me and we can talk further :)
Hey there , currently recruiting a BM hunter to join us for Mythic progression

<theMinistry> is a Frostmourne Alliance OCE raiding guild. We are currently recruiting Mythic raiders and reliable members for throughout BFA. We are an active / social raiding guild looking to add new members. We do keystone runs a few days a week for gear to help out our members and to have fun.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recruiting:
DPS:High priority for: Warlock - Monk - Mage & Hunter
Also looking for Sub/Assassination Rogue , Shadow Priest with Holy/Disc OS and Arms Warrior.

** All other DPS will be considered **

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raid Days(Server Time)
Monday – 8:30pm-11:00pm
Wednesday 8:30pm-11:00pm
Thursday 8:30pm – 11:00pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Progression:
Uldir:
Normal: 8/8
Heroic: 8/8
Mythic: 3/8
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mythic +
We organize groups a couple nights a week to help our members get their weekly key for the chest. We are looking for members to push keys as high as possible and be competitive.
Contacts:
Please contact one of our officers via BNET - EVA#2601 , Muppit#1834 or our Guild leader Cougs#1764
if you wish to join or would like more information :)
( Casuals are welcome )
Socials and casuals are welcome
Hey there,
Ctrl Alt Elitè (CAE) Horde on Barthilas are looking for some experienced Ranged DPS to join our progression team which is currently 5/8M

Our raid times are Wed/Thur/Sun @ 8:30pm - 11:30pm Oceanic server time

A little about us - we're a group of raiders that have the same goal in mind - progression.
We have been very active since MOP (finishing at server 1st) and WOD (top 10), however since then we took a break from the serious raid scene and just returned for this expansion.
Our aim remains the same, pushing prog to reach rank 1st if possible, however, as we're all working individuals and Life has priority - we will be happy with staying in the top 10 :)

We expect every player to understand what mythic prog truly means. We want players to understand mythic prog focused guilds are not just a guild that tries mythic raiding but actually understand there will be plenty of wipes, plenty of frustration, plenty of subbing in/out to achieve our goal of killing bosses at competitive pace in the realm.

If interested, please contact Priom#11710, zylaura#1178 or Antupaku#1326 for a quick chat!
Afternoon !

[A] <Wipe It Up> Saurfang (2/8M) -

We are recruiting for both of the raid teams in our guild currently! (Both teams do their best to not live up to our guild name)
We pride ourselves on having a very open social atmosphere in our guild with a lot of casual players and raiders, we like to create a guild vibe that you want to log into to play the game not just raid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Raid Times]
Weekend Team - Saturday/Sunday [7PM - 10PM AEST]
Midweek Team - Wednesday/Thursday [8PM-11PM AEST]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Currently Recruiting]

Weekend Team Recruiting -
- Ranged DPS
- Melee DPS
- Heals (Disc Priest pref)

Midweek Team Recruiting -
Melee DPS
Ranged DPS
Healers (Disc priest, Shaman, Paladin)

Complete with our Monday night Social raid night where we open the night up to social players to get their clear of Uldir on normal difficulty without the commitment to a raid team.

I've thrown the link to our recruitment thread at the bottom! Please let me know if you want any more information! Mine can be found at the bottom!

Look forward to chatting with you! Live long and prosper!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767558872

Contact Me if you have any questions or would like to join!
My btag! purplenub#6756
My discord Derankaix#3574
Derankaix/Amoraix in game! :)
<Tested on Animals> is a 3 day a week raiding guild that calls Barthilas its home. We are recruiting all forms of reliable dps to fill up a consistent mythic prog roster.

As a guild we have been punching bosses since march 2017. Previously we were casual but with the release of BfA we have changed our focus to mythic. Currently we have cleared heroic and are sitting at 2/8 mythic.
We don't mind having a laugh on farm bosses, but know that getting serious for prog fights is a must.

Our current roster is:
Mythic prog - Wed/Monday 7:30 - 10:30 SVT
Heroic farm - Sun 7:30 - 10pm SVT

What we are looking for:
* Ability to meet an attendance of 90%
* General raid and mechanic awareness
* Knowledge of fights
* Initiative to research and optimise your toon/s
* Positive attitude with a wicked sense of humour

For more info add one of us:
Applejellie#1334 - GM
Alata#1400 - Officer/Raid Lead
Power#1548 - Recruitment
Hey mate

5/8m 2 night guild. fmourne ally

add me up

winga699#1342
hey mate we are 2/8M look for more player join us
add my btag less#11941
Hi - ClanDropBears - Horde - Khaz'goroth are looking for more. Here is a link to our spiel https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767557898

Currently looking for a hunter to help round our group out, Add me on Bnet Eri#1981 if you would like to know more