Azerite Fortification and Destro

Arenas
Azerite Fortification trait feels a bit overtuned vs a Destro. Conflagration doesn't even do enough damage to even out the heal if you stack it.

The biggest problem is you can't tell if the enemy is running it. If you can't tell you can't avoid this. It's a staple talent for Destro so running without it is suicidal. Just feels like an overhanded counter to a spec that isn't even that good to begin with.
I miss the snare conflagration used to have
Fort is a pleasant addition and said will cause higher skill cap cause you don't know what Traits the other team has. Realistically Fort needs an ICD but it doesn't.

with 2 high level traits my Fort crits for 20k. Just even on 1 trait of it if 375 gear is pretty strong and will counter heavy CC which is nice.

If they got rid of Fort I would be equally ok only because it would allow me to use my strongest CC which is perma roots.

11/12/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Juanislife
I miss the snare conflagration used to have

Didn't I Tbag you ? I like Tbagging dirty casters.
I feel like it is probably going to be 2-3 more expacs before anyone feels sorry for destro locks after all the PTSD they caused throughout legion. Also, destro is in the same tier as FDK and BM hunter. I would prefer if they were never viable in rated pvp.
11/12/2018 12:19 PMPosted by Grumblernuts
I feel like it is probably going to be 2-3 more expacs before anyone feels sorry for destro locks after all the PTSD they caused throughout legion. Also, destro is in the same tier as FDK and BM hunter. I would prefer if they were never viable in rated pvp.

PvP is better without Locks these are just the facts. That is why the tournament was so enjoyable just no locks. With that said Locks are in a great spot and just need Spriest, Boomkin and Mages nerfed down in line with them.
11/12/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Abombanation

PvP is better without Locks these are just the facts. That is why the tournament was so enjoyable just no locks. With that said Locks are in a great spot and just need Spriest, Boomkin and Mages nerfed down in line with them.

Yup!!!

ret is almost as dumb as fdk and bm hunter though so shrug, we'll be back farming you guys soon <3
11/12/2018 01:07 PMPosted by Laoghaire

ret is almost as dumb as fdk and bm hunter though so shrug, we'll be back farming you guys soon <3

Yeah I've never liked ret's dmg design around wings, I've always played ret for the off heals/utility. And, I'll be the first to admit, damage-wise, ret is as dumb as fdk, bm, destro. Tbh, the only reason I'm playing ret atm is b/c I can maybe get a nice welfare glad mount and quit this game finally.
11/12/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Abombanation

Lock struggles against melee so I'm not sure how or why you think this would help.
Doggo what healer do you q with in 2s
11/12/2018 01:59 PMPosted by Yatogami

Hpal or Rsham why?
11/12/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Heckindoggo
11/12/2018 01:59 PMPosted by Yatogami

Hpal or Rsham why?

Just finished leveling my second lock and plan on playing destro for a lil while wanted to see what you q with as destro to ur rating. After I farm some traits I’ll begin the head banging
I'm pretty much the BIS Destro right now. 370 Seabreeze, triple flash point, badge trinket, mostly haste gear...

Still isn't that strong lol.
11/12/2018 02:24 PMPosted by Heckindoggo
I'm pretty much the BIS Destro right now. 370 Seabreeze, triple flash point, badge trinket, mostly haste gear...

Still isn't that strong lol.

Yeah I’m prepared for a bad time it’s all good. I played aff 2s to 2150 in season 3 or 4 of legion vs 90% like warrior dk etc comps, my pain tolerance is waaay up
I've only won maybe 5-6 matches outside of infernal CD. It's rough

Dang 1 xpac when destro had more than a handful of glads so they shouldn’t be good for 2-3
All these people acting like Destro is super easy. I've witnessed like 5+ Aff locks all 2400+ in recent seasons unable to play the spec properly. I'd rather deal with boomkin levels of easy play than the frustration of Destro. Oh no they lined me I'm effectively useless for the next three minutes because I didn't take into account that they hadn't completely used every CC beforehand to DR the weaksauce I was throwing at them. *roll eyes*
11/12/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Heckindoggo
All these people acting like Destro is super easy. I've witnessed like 5+ Aff locks all 2400+ in recent seasons unable to play the spec properly. I'd rather deal with boomkin levels of easy play than the frustration of Destro. Oh no they lined me I'm effectively useless for the next three minutes because I didn't take into account that they hadn't completely used every CC beforehand to DR the weaksauce I was throwing at them. *roll eyes*

This seems exactly like something a Legion Destro lock would say, ty.
11/12/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Grumblernuts
11/12/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Heckindoggo

This seems exactly like something a Legion Destro lock would say, ty.

Actually it seems like something a Legion meathead melee would say in the arena forum trying to preserve their god-tier status against every caster.