Azerite Fortification and Destro

Arenas
11/12/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Grumblernuts
11/12/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Heckindoggo
All these people acting like Destro is super easy. I've witnessed like 5+ Aff locks all 2400+ in recent seasons unable to play the spec properly. I'd rather deal with boomkin levels of easy play than the frustration of Destro. Oh no they lined me I'm effectively useless for the next three minutes because I didn't take into account that they hadn't completely used every CC beforehand to DR the weaksauce I was throwing at them. *roll eyes*

This seems exactly like something a Legion Destro lock would say, ty.

Oh yeah man it's really fun to play a spec that isn't at all viable and has the worst designed burst mechanic in the game. I absolutely love the frustration of an entire team running away from me for 30 seconds because I dropped and infernal. It's exhilarating.

Losing double sac. #oof
11/12/2018 08:49 PMPosted by Failedwizard
Actually it seems like something a Legion meathead melee would say in the arena forum trying to preserve their god-tier status against every caster.

Legion was a caster dominant expansion. Sigh...
if you think destro is bad try playing monk

you think you got a sick ring on the healer and pinned him up against the wall but in actuality you just healed him and his entire team to full because theyre all running into it on purpose to proc azerite fortification
11/13/2018 07:18 AMPosted by Stumblin

you think you got a sick ring on the healer and pinned him up against the wall but in actuality you just healed him and his entire team to full because theyre all running into it on purpose to proc azerite fortification

Ouch dude. Ouch.
11/13/2018 07:18 AMPosted by Stumblin

I love doing this!! Soon as i see ring I Dragon charge it for one it knocks the monk out of it and 2 it heals me. Then i just bump into it over and over.
nerf melees
The solution is to obv remove conflag root and buff azerite fortification.