OWW!

( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)
why do you keep hitting me???

Tsundere love?
So Like a Full on cactus?

the Tsundere plant?
11/13/2018 11:02 PMPosted by Inaibee
Tsundere love?

Nothing says loving like some mild choking.
11/13/2018 11:06 PMPosted by Korojin

Don't you dare lay even a finger on the queen. I'll see to it that you're made into hamburger meat if you touch her. >_>
11/13/2018 11:06 PMPosted by Korojin
11/13/2018 11:02 PMPosted by Inaibee
Tsundere love?

..... I take you in to Some Hard Stuff in the BDSM depo. Case oooo boy >n>;;;;
11/13/2018 10:55 PMPosted by Landusk
STAY AWAY YOU ALL TRYING OT KILL ME AND *Slam head on wall* .............

Landusk is my new favorite forum nutcase ^.^
11/13/2018 11:22 PMPosted by Dreadmoon
11/13/2018 10:55 PMPosted by Landusk
STAY AWAY YOU ALL TRYING OT KILL ME AND *Slam head on wall* .............

Yeh~ I only have to Try hard when I need to live thing up here and there.
11/13/2018 09:51 PMPosted by Momimfotm
You're welcome. Can you guys make me Warchief already

Your dialogue has been way better than that oaf Saurfang's has, so if a New Warchief is required, you have my vote.
Here: Let you self go, more you struggle and try to hold on reality Pointless it get, as every thing get to bad to worst you may just Let you self go Give into the madness you needed so badly or Find some thing to be you escape goat we all want to feel free so unshackle you self today.
Well its currently like 1:00 in the morning here and I have the runs.....

Fml

:(
11/13/2018 10:04 PMPosted by Dreadmoon
11/13/2018 09:51 PMPosted by Momimfotm
Can you guys make me Warchief already?

First off you need to be undead like me.

Second, renounce the light.

Lastly wear darker armour :P

I have a blood knight mog but I'm not satisfied with it. Being undead would just cramp my style. I like to occasionally eat things that aren't brains. And leave the light to those presumptuous human paladins? Never!

No one will ever top Mankrikito.

You're upsetting the queen... Don't make her blood pressure rise or I'll really poison you, orc! Now take your decaf!

Well, you tried. Better have him shipped off somewhere far, far, away for some remedial training. Now, turn away momentarily so you aren't complicit in my morally gray action of the day and get any ideas about trying to overthrow me. *reaches into cupboard and bites the face off a sobbing orc infant*
11/13/2018 11:36 PMPosted by Momimfotm
Now, turn away momentarily so you aren't complicit in my morally gray action of the day and get any ideas about trying to overthrow me. *reaches into cupboard and bites the face off a sobbing orc infant*

There's nothing you could do that would make me ever think about overthrowing you, my queen.

You have my undying loyalty, and I shall serve you until the end, even if it costs me my life!
<span class="truncated">...</span>

First off you need to be undead like me.

Second, renounce the light.

Lastly wear darker armour :P

I have a blood knight mog but I'm not satisfied with it. Being undead would just cramp my style. I like to occasionally eat things that aren't brains. And leave the light to those presumptuous human paladins? Never!

No one will ever top Mankrikito.

You're upsetting the queen... Don't make her blood pressure rise or I'll really poison you, orc! Now take your decaf!

Well, you tried. Better have him shipped off somewhere far, far, away for some remedial training. Now, turn away momentarily so you aren't complicit in my morally gray action of the day and get any ideas about trying to overthrow me. *reaches into cupboard and bites the face off a sobbing orc infant*
Cute. mostly I just here to bring maddnesss and chaos beside try as you might mostly I just here for fun kill time and well Boredom If you try to trigger me nice try =w=

mostly you just saying this case you want to be the Center of attention talk about shallow!

For my case I just want to bring chaos, Madness trolling and just have fun while you.....what want to be some thing you want... right ok that cool

As for me I just gonna wing this out and See who can last long :P
11/13/2018 11:39 PMPosted by Alphon
Now, turn away momentarily so you aren't complicit in my morally gray action of the day and get any ideas about trying to overthrow me. *reaches into cupboard and bites the face off a sobbing orc infant*

There's nothing you could do that would make me ever think about overthrowing you, my queen.

You have my undying loyalty, and I shall serve you until the end, even if it costs me my life!
Go get them lover boy! but I wonder dose she love you back Do you get gift in mail or Ever meet? If not..... Keep up I sure she may open up...E.V.E.N.T.U.A.L.L.Y.

If not Just stop caring just go like "Meh"
11/13/2018 11:41 PMPosted by Landusk
mostly you just saying this case you want to be the Center of attention talk about shallow!

That's because she is the center of attention.

Now move along, orc.
11/13/2018 11:44 PMPosted by Alphon
11/13/2018 11:41 PMPosted by Landusk

That's because she is the center of attention.

Now move along, orc.
Is.... she?.... You know she could dump you at any time she want you, Curel is it?

or let go deeper.... I.S.I.T.A.G.U.Y.FA.K.E.A.S.A.G.I.R.L.

oh the dark horrors of web eh?
11/13/2018 11:43 PMPosted by Landusk
Go get them lover boy! but I wonder dose she love you back Do you get gift in mail or Ever meet? If not..... Keep up I sure she may open up...E.V.E.N.T.U.A.L.L.Y.

I'm just a Priest serving my Queen. She wields the Light, I wield the light.

I do not expect anything from my Queen.

11/13/2018 11:47 PMPosted by Landusk
Is.... she?.... You know she could dump you at any time she want you, Curel is it?

Dump? I was under the assumption I was just serving her, not dating her, silly Orc.

Whether it be a guy or a girl, does not change the fact that she has saved us all from tyranny. Long live the Queen.
11/13/2018 11:51 PMPosted by Alphon
11/13/2018 11:43 PMPosted by Landusk

I'm just a Priest serving my Queen. She wields the Light, I wield the light.

I do not expect anything from my Queen.

11/13/2018 11:47 PMPosted by Landusk

Dump? I was under the assumption I was just serving her, not dating her, silly Orc.

Whether it be a guy or a girl, does not change the fact that she has saved us all from tyranny. Long live the Queen.
Eh fault me to go Trying still Loyal is some thing but all way know "one way another they get thrown away when they are bored with you."

it dark truth of thing beside Lot poke more holes, if some how blizz stupid enough to put player in warcheif Do you know how much they could screw it up for lore wise and so forth yeah.... It best to let A "Likeable" NPC handle it then well have you self get Dethrone one way or well..... vol'jin way >n>

*in between mouthful of baby orc* Aww, thanks! <3

Now, I just need to find a scapegoat to take the fall for me when we eventually do get the new forums...
11/13/2018 11:54 PMPosted by Momimfotm

*in between mouthful of baby orc* Aww, thanks! <3

Now, I just need to find a scapegoat to take the fall for me when we eventually do get the new forums...
Heheheh try as you might you know where you lot try to have you edgy Stuff I be there trolling and just reminding "life is a joke, so have fun."