Why are Rogues allowed to Bamboozle Shaman

Shaman
Rogues can practically negate everything a Shaman does (Enhancement and Ele). Why is this even allowed? Why are Enhancement Shaman so squishy?
Rogues can faceroll everyone save for Paladins, it's not a shaman problem, it's a rogue problem.
Our base health is lower than most (if not all) other classes. I noticed this while I was doing trial characters to check out the attack animations I liked the best. In every group I got in for the trial scenario, I had the lowest health. We had this problem until half way through BC, when we got a talent to increase stam by 10 or 15%. When they changed the talent system, I think they forgot to bake this in. I'm not sure why we have to have less health than anyone in cloth, or leather for that matter, but we do. I was even in a scenario with a hunter that had a lot more health than I did.
11/14/2018 06:19 AMPosted by Klowdywilde
Our base health is lower than most (if not all) other classes. I noticed this while I was doing trial characters to check out the attack animations I liked the best. In every group I got in for the trial scenario, I had the lowest health. We had this problem until half way through BC, when we got a talent to increase stam by 10 or 15%. When they changed the talent system, I think they forgot to bake this in. I'm not sure why we have to have less health than anyone in cloth, or leather for that matter, but we do. I was even in a scenario with a hunter that had a lot more health than I did.
Man what a bummer. They probably overlooked it because of our strong self healing in the past but after the PvP nerfs our survivbility took a big hit with no compensation.