Void Elf Demon Hunters

General Discussion
*popcorn popping noises*
No.
The pinnacle of edginess.

Even Illidan would be no match.
11/14/2018 04:31 AMPosted by Toramu
No.
Didn't the combination of fel and void did something bad before... like this one boss in Hellfire Citadel?

But hey, their mental "stablity" should be amusing to look at.
You can't be both. While Illidan was training his Blood Elf followers in Karabor, Void Elves-to-be were off trying to unlock the secrets hinted at in Dar'khan's forbidden research.

It's not even clear whether, without Sargeras empowering the Legion, harvesting and bonding a demon soul can lead to creating new Demon Hunters anymore. They were kind of a special purpose tool.
11/14/2018 04:38 AMPosted by Midare
Didn't the combination of fel and void did something bad before... like this one boss in Hellfire Citadel?

As I recall, if you cross the streams the whole raid explodes.
The joke is that they'd explode.
Y'know, like popcorn kernels.
11/14/2018 04:43 AMPosted by Fortuna
As I recall, if you cross the streams the whole raid explodes.
You know what?

Suddenly, this sounds like a great idea, they should do it.

11/14/2018 04:43 AMPosted by Helvara
The joke is that they'd explode.
Y'know, like popcorn kernels.
Yeah I get it now... I slow, I can't help it y'know.
You can't have void and fel magic.

Warlocks summon void walkers and use fel magic and blizzard literally destroyed them for their hubris
Ah ha. This is what happens when you restricted a popular class to only two races. At the time restricting it to only belfs and selfs seemed like a good idea since they are popular races, but now that new similar races like them are coming out and gaining traction that can't be DH its coming to bite you guys in the back. Think about this next time you say no other race should be able to be DH.
Logically, I realize this combination is not particularly feasible but, not gonna lie, I’d make one immediately and play the hell out of it.
Nope that's one less illitard on the street.
would be rather funny if the combo was added but popping meta during entropic embrace caused the player to explode in a horrible death like surrender to madness
I vote yes on this! Double the edginess! Also, makes sense to me. Happen to have a DH blood elf that was messing with the void with other bad elves. More plausible than Void Elf holy priests . . .
I want gnome demon hunters!
Quite a few of the demon raid bosses use fel and void energies, sometimes you'd have one boss of one type and one of the other.

Both void elves and nightborne would make nice demon hunter additions.

As would fel orcs, man'ari, and broken.
Both void elves and nightborne would make nice demon hunter additions.

As would fel orcs, man'ari, and broken.

None of those would be anywhere close to as cute as gnomes though.
I'm sure they'll asspu- I mean, justify it somehow. Probably not until the next demon-heavy expansion though.
It'd be the most emo thing in the world!!