Make Raider.io Have Fail Rate Too

General Discussion
Have Raider.io have a fail rate percentage overall and for each dungeon. If you leave a dungeon failing to complete the run, then it will count as a fail and added to your profile. That way I don't have people joining my dungeon that just spam ruining everyone keys until they happen to get a lucky high score.
Do you realize raider.io is an addon, not developed by Blizzard, and that making this suggestion on this forum is 200% useless?

If you want to eb heard, post it on raider.io forums.
lol
Not sure blizzard actually tracks that but if it did it would for sure be on that site too. Might be a bit too complex for blizzard to even bother with right now. But seeing how they're pushing esports the way they are and with the design of mythic+ and pugs, it's something that really should be added.
it's actually a good idea. But, yeah, needs to be on Raider.io forums.
This is a good suggestion.
That's not currently feasible with the data available from Blizzard. They could calculate those rates on the runs they have access to, but those runs are only the ones that make the top 500, which wouldn't include many of those runs you want to monitor.
11/14/2018 07:03 AMPosted by Kwashiorkor
Not sure blizzard actually tracks that but if it did it would for sure be on that site too. Might be a bit too complex for blizzard to even bother with right now. But seeing how they're pushing esports the way they are and with the design of mythic+ and pugs, it's something that really should be added.

are people actually this clueless?

Blizzard does not develop Rider IO. It's made by the fans.

Also, it doesn't show the fail % anymore, because people wanted it gone. The old mythic score system did track it, and most people felt it was too punishing, or borderline idiotic.

What about when you intentionally lower the key? It would count it as an incomplete run, and therefore, a fail.
Then it stop cheating exploits.
Many people leave dungeons that are going to make it thru the dungeon, just not going to make it on-time. These are the people I wish to punish with a raiderIO score punch. Cause they valued 5 extra minutes of their time over 4 other people's time. They screwed everyone out of loot because they can't participate for a extra 5 mins.

If you join and bail after 5 full wipes then ok the group was bad. But if you join and bail on the 3rd boss and no deaths just because your not going to make the timer the system needs to hit you hard!
11/14/2018 08:05 AMPosted by Margirita

But if you join and bail on the 3rd boss and no deaths just because your not going to make the timer the system needs to hit you hard!

I was called a lair in another thread for posting about a tank leaving on the last boss of a Waycrest +8 with 11 mins left. He can back and raged quit again.

good luck with the trolls
I think this would be great. The forum drama would be so entertaining, and it would never end!
I don't know why it isn't already tracked. If the first boss is pulled it should go on the record. If the last boss isn't killed then it counts against your score. Pretty simple stuff, but apparently it only marks a dungeon run if the last boss is killed. I think that's probably on blizz, not the io people.
The raiderio system should also factor in the IO levels of the people your grouped with and give you credit for gaps.

If your a low score with high score people you should get less credit because your mooching.
If your a high score with low score people you should get bonus credit for helping others.

(Also people of the same server/ guild should get bonus time or 3-5 free deaths in the mythic dungeon. If Blizzard did that it may help server communities and guilds.)
11/14/2018 07:03 AMPosted by Kwashiorkor

It's only a sport if you compete against someone else. M+ isn't like that. MDI is but of you don't do that in normal WoW.
Bad idea

This is just going to prevent new people from entering mythic+ dungeons altogether.

"+3 Waycrest 90% Success Rate" while you're a newb running low keys that inevitably fail due to poorly designed learning curve by blizzard
Also, how're you going to account for the occasional Disconnects?
Are pass rates going to be uniform for all key levels, such that a +2 and a +13 success rate are weighed the same?
How will you solve the upcoming issue of someone being permanently blacklisted due to low % score?
Raider.io gets its data from Blizzard's leaderboards and armory profiles. If its not published there, they have no way to know about it. Currently neither of those places reports "fails" so the data is not available.

Also, is there really a plague of people out there trying to ruin other people's keys?
11/14/2018 09:11 AMPosted by Brax
Raider.io gets its data from Blizzard's leaderboards and armory profiles. If its not published there, they have no way to know about it. Currently neither of those places reports "fails" so the data is not available.

Also, is there really a plague of people out there trying to ruin other people's keys?

I dunno. I almost left my own key yesterday thanks to a fail tank. DPS and heals were pretty on point, but it was like the tank had never even walked into freehold... should have been an easy dungeon.

I haven't had anyone ditch a dungeon so far, and we never really pug into them we mostly run our own keys.

I really wish my guild was more active. Rarely a tank around which is what we need.
raider io is killing m+ and i couldnt be happier.while you guys are getting denied for groups with your 1500 io score ill be unlocking my heritage armor and leveling a Zandalari troll for his in 8.1.

you guys worry about pushing the same keys over and over and over ill do something you wont level allied races.

let raider io kill m+ even more.