In four years

General Discussion
Where will you be when WoW turns eighteen?
Prison.
Barring anything out of the ordinary health wise I should still be sitting at my desk. Then going home after work.
as of right now, i've only played WoW on four different machines since i started ten years ago,

and my current one is already seven years going

so hopefully i'll be using a new computer setup.
4 yrs older....OMG...I will be 50 then. crap!
well according to family health history and my health being really good last year to in the tank this year. Dead. Most my family on men said don,t live long. I'm getting real close to that aged group. Doctors already making emergency health plan.
11/14/2018 07:39 AMPosted by Dko
well according to family health history and my health being really good last year to in the tank this year. Dead. Most my family on men said don,t live long. I'm getting real close to that aged group. Doctors already making emergency health plan.

That's awful, I hope it's not true.
11/14/2018 07:41 AMPosted by Zanidrel
11/14/2018 07:39 AMPosted by Dko

That's awful, I hope it's not true.

sadly it is. I was warned of it when hit 20. So my wife and kids have already braced for it. We hope with modern medicine it would be different. Sadlly things sometimes dont work out.
Gonna be 32 and hopefully be married by than lol. By the way it is going, looks like that is never gonna happen. On the plus side gonna be making boat load of more money. Gonna be traveling a lot more and enjoying life.
Probably on the forums reading about people who argue about the latest expansion:

'Old Gods and Elf Craft'

Which has to do more with fighting Orcs and Humans, only the expansion just started, so maybe Elves and Old Gods will show up?

Then someone doesn't like flying, or rep grind, or raid drops, or pathfinding, or why Alliance gets Blood Elves with purple eyes and Horde got the blue eyed ones, and why can't everyone just have eyes, or no eyes?

Someone else wants to know why you would play a character of the same, or opposite gender of yourself, because this is a game and gender should or shouldn't matter. While someone else is wanting more diversity, and someone else wanting less diversity, in the game.

In other words, I'll be on the forums reading the same things I always read.
I’ll be reading threads about how great BfA was and how terrible the current xpac is.
Probably banned again, for posting on the forums Sylvanas should have been killed off in Wrath or at the very least BFA.
Hopefully in a relationship.
Probably playing another game, after I stopped playing WoW and went to play some singleplayer games I realized how much I prefer singleplayer games rather than MMOs.
Playing crowfall or Camelot unchained or pantheon. As wow will be only on cell phones and consoles and you will have 4 spells total and your rng will be rng.
On Mars. Timewalking Temple of Sethraliss will be terrible with the latency.