WW nerfed again on the PTR? lol.

Arenas
replacing control the mists with expel harm.

Control the mists: (current)
free instant cast 8 percent heal every 10 seconds, reduced 1s per chi spent.

Changed to
Expel harm:
10 second cooldown
8 percent heal

LOLWUT?

like just delete WW already? Why would you nerf their self healing? They already have the worst self healing in the game. Why would I ever pick this as an honor talent?
11/14/2018 10:47 AMPosted by Ultrios
like just delete WW already? Why would you nerf their self healing? They already have the worst self healing in the game. Why would I ever pick this as an honor talent?

Not sure if they have the worst but most Dps shouldn't have healing at all. I would like to see Rogues have all their healing removed. Also Hunters too they shouldn't have mending bandages or any way to heal.
I don't think WW is going to be in a good spot until they lower Para CD and bring back fist stun.

So basically like not until at least 9.0
Is it really that bad though? Gives 2 chi and shifts 16% health in favor of the monks team. Adds a bit to their sustained game no? I don't play WW though.

Reverse Harm Tank Specs – Row 1 PvP Talent
40 Energy 10 yd range
Instant 10 sec cooldown
Requires Monk (Windwalker)
Requires level 40
Heals a friendly target for 8% of their maximum health, and causes 100% of the amount healed to instantly be dealt to the nearest enemy as Nature damage within 5 yards.

Generates 2 Chi.
11/14/2018 10:51 AMPosted by Hexxes
Is it really that bad though? Gives 2 chi and shifts 16% health in favor of the monks team. Adds a bit to their sustained game no? I don't play WW though.

Reverse Harm Tank Specs – Row 1 PvP Talent
40 Energy 10 yd range
Instant 10 sec cooldown
Requires Monk (Windwalker)
Requires level 40
Heals a friendly target for 8% of their maximum health, and causes 100% of the amount healed to instantly be dealt to the nearest enemy as Nature damage within 5 yards.

Generates 2 Chi.

Yeah it's really not bad. But WW is one of those specs that suffers from honor talent bloat imo
i am so sick of every single shaman in the game using that stupid ugly set from last season holy heck you're all the same people half the time i think someones replying to themselves
Yeah lol it costs energy see, so basically it does a little more than a tiger palm as far as damage and resource generation.

The amount of healing throughput in comparison to the current control the mists is a gigantic nerf. Also it costs energy, which CTM was free. CTM was objectively bad for pvp as well. And this talent is worse.

So when you say, "shifts hp by 16 percent"
That really isn't accurate. That would only be true in a vacuum.

Because tiger palm does some damage, and also generates 2 chi for around the same energy cost.

So basically all it is is an 8 percent heal every 10 seconds lol.

Hey hold up gimme 2 minutes while i heal to full thanks guys. brb.

All it really does is give us an instant 8 percent heal every 10 seconds, which most specs have baseline. All damage specs have something similiar baseline except Windwalker. And most hybrids have WAAAAAAY better baseline.

And keep in mind this is an HONOR talent. One of the few we get. Also kind of a slap in the face because, again, this is something we used to have baseline.
11/14/2018 11:09 AMPosted by Thrash
i am so sick of every single shaman in the game using that stupid ugly set from last season holy heck you're all the same people half the time i think someones replying to themselves

Yeah, smh they need some fashion tips.
11/14/2018 10:53 AMPosted by Orphanchild
WW is one of those specs that suffers from honor talent bloat imo
No such thing as bloat in this game anymore, please don't use that word.

I'm glad FoF stun is gone, it made any melee cleave with a WW super repressive to play against. Buff WWs in any other way, but do not give melee even MORE ways to stop casts/counter-play. On paper, TWD already looks like a great comp.

I haven't played WW in BfA, so I'm not terribly familiar with their problems. Seems like they take unhealable amounts of damage, and that they also don't have a clear niche when we already have demon hunters, rogues, and ferals in the meta.
11/14/2018 11:16 AMPosted by Ultrios
Yeah lol it costs energy see

Just realized it costs 40 energy. Yeah, this is garbage.

11/14/2018 11:21 AMPosted by Jao

I'm glad FoF stun is gone, it made any melee cleave with a WW super repressive to play against. Buff WWs in any other way, but do not give melee even MORE ways to stop casts/counter-play. On paper, TWD already looks like a great comp.

I haven't played WW in BfA, so I'm not terribly familiar with their problems. Seems like they take unhealable amounts of damage, and that they also don't have a clear niche when we already have demon hunters, rogues, and ferals in the meta.

Maybe bloat wasn't the right word.. but basically the destro effect where you never change some.

For the most part only non-WW's are happy fist stun is gone because now it just feels like you're playing against a warrior with a teal nameplate. But you're not considering there was like a tri-fold nerf to monk CC with leg sweep duration and CD nerf and also +200% CD to para (which obv you're aware of).

You went from ultimate oppression to warrior with port that wears leather. It doesn't feel like a unique spec at all and you're just easily substituteable for a melee that does more damage and, preferably, has MS (sin rogue, warr).

I feel like a peacock in full mating mode wearing it and will never take it off.
i need stumblin ot make sense of all this. Also,
LOLWUT?

Nah man that’s actually the best shaman mog in game. I actually dislike even logging into my shaman because I don’t have it and all mail mogs look like trash.

Don’t comment on my current, I logged off after swapping pieces and didn’t change them so I know I look a mess right now
11/14/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Orphanchild
I don't think WW is going to be in a good spot until they lower Para CD and bring back fist stun.

Definitely 2 things they don't need sigh. We don't need more CC people want to play their character.

Maybe just make things like Poly and Clone spam be a thing in the past put them in line with everyone. 15 sec CD for both or high resource cost.

I had my Fort trait go off 76 times in a BG. Meaning I was CCed 76 times. How is that fun? Glad they came up with that trait makes it at least bearable.
Just. Make. Fists. Of. Fury. Stun. Again.

WW fixed
11/14/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Abombanation

Not sure if they have the worst but most Dps shouldn't have healing at all. I would like to see Rogues have all their healing removed. Also Hunters too they shouldn't have mending bandages or any way to heal.

weird how you don't mention warriors who are the most braindead players out there with healing

actually i just answered my own question
11/14/2018 11:21 AMPosted by Jao

Then you shouldn't give suggestion's as ridiculous as saying FOF stun isn't a vital part of WW when our other CC was nerfed to hell and our sustain damage is lower than it's ever been in 3s.

11/14/2018 12:20 PMPosted by Abombanation
Definitely 2 things they don't need sigh. We don't need more CC people want to play their character.

Maybe just make things like Poly and Clone spam be a thing in the past put them in line with everyone. 15 sec CD for both or high resource cost.

Right and your also the person who wants WoW to turn into Overwatch and have a tank in every match despite having the entire community disagree due to how toxic fighting tanks in arena's are.
If you were to get your way by blizzard, then WoW mobile would be their big announcement at 2019 Blizzcon.

Stop trying to give feedback in a spec that you know nothing about, especially when you have no relevant rating or data to back up what your saying.

CC isn't the issue, people want MORE CC, but the difference is that along with that extra CC, people want more utility & class identity/uniqueness to go along with the CC.
Nerfing CC by even more would just make arena even more of a PVE fest than it already is.

replacing control the mists with expel harm.

Control the mists: (current)
free instant cast 8 percent heal every 10 seconds, reduced 1s per chi spent.

Changed to
Expel harm:
10 second cooldown
8 percent heal

LOLWUT?

All your doing is spreading misinformation about an honor talent's performance without even trying it out for yourself in high end arena or seeing other WW's try it out in high end arena.
I myself, as well as some WW's I discussed with this talent all agree that this talent is still equally as good as the first proposed version of Reverse Harm, and quite possibly even better now.

11/14/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Bigbilly
Just. Make. Fists. Of. Fury. Stun. Again.

WW fixed

11/14/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Orphanchild
11/14/2018 11:32 AMPosted by Jamuestus
i need stumblin ot make sense of all this.

hmm

time for klungo to pick battling talent

klungo see talent that basically jab with very small heal attached to it

klungo also see talent that make touch of death get mortal wounds and many other talents that are much better

klungo think talent very undertuned and will never be taken in any circumstances vs other ones