Stop nerfing classes plzzzz

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
I hate reading posts about various classes in the game whether it's pve or pvp and them screaming for various nerfs. I played all of legion (a sh*t ton of it) and now still chugging along in BFA.

Almost every single spec right now that's under performing, i can remember a time in Legion where it was considered "op". What makes this more egregious is the fact that most specs have remained unchanged since Legion, so why can't each spec go back to when they were most powerful?

Examples from legion (specs that were strong and now are considered weak):
Ele shams in pvp with icefury burst...now ele's considered trash in all content
Prot warrior in legion launch (minus the raid wide leach stacking)
Shadow priests in legion launch with surrender to madness (insanely fun)
Enh shamans at the end of legion (insane single target dmg)
WW monks at the end of legion (in all content)
Sub rogues in tomb / also in pvp when they got reworked
Ret aoe in legion was great (still was never top tier though)
Frost dk dmg was absurd in pvp (which i think is fine, it was just too easy to pump out)
etc, etc. you can prolly add more to that list.

I don't want disc's to be gutted....i like that assassination rogue's are scary af, Demon Hunters only have 1 dps spec...i want it to be strong. Don't nerf blood dk's...buff the other tanks, a fully geared/experienced tank should feel immortal. (except for pvp, tanks in pvp suck). Frost mage slow should be a huge part of their identity they should give comparable slows to frost dk as well (chains of ice is 70 percent yes, but it's single target and costs runes). Etc, etc, etc. MAKE ALL SPECS FEEL STRONG.

Last but not least, no matter what numbers you toon, some specs are never gonna be top tier in M+ because of their toolkit....give less represented specs some more utility.
11/14/2018 04:04 PMPosted by Tigermask
Last but not least, no matter what numbers you toon, some specs are never gonna be top tier in M+ because of their toolkit....give less represented specs some more utility.

When a couple of specs have everything, crazy utility, crazy aoe burst, crazy ST burst, good sustained AoE and ST, and when there are classes with poor to no utility, good only at aoe or at ST never at both then there is a problem and those specs should be nerfed.
It's not a case of "Just bring the others up"
It's not a case of "Just nerf DH and Rogues down"

There's got to be change on both sides, if you want to avoid an arms race, and making threads for either side that try to frame the whole as some dichotomy in which any nerfs to a spec are totally unwarranted / unncessary because something is 'fun' is just as bad as someone saying something has 'had its turn in the spotlight'.
Not one mention of feral druids.

This post is invalid
Its the downside of designing specs around gimmicks that only last an xpac. Add in making abilities into talents (the pvp talents are just dumb imo). WoW can now claim the most bland specs in any mmorpg. Actizzard certainly knows how to ruin games.