Someone said switch to Horde...

Battlegrounds
Eh I'm 3-3, mostly solo queued. With 1 other for 2, which were losses lol. So 3-1 solo
People can posted all the numbers they want. Doesn't change an individual's personal experience. In the recent Forbes interview. Ion said winrates are around even. However, they're looking into ways to reduce thr amount of horde if possible. Especially when it comes to wpvp and pve. Factions really need to be evened out. The horde time ques can reach 20 mins at 120. While alliance has 1-2 mins but always to struggle to barely win.
11/14/2018 10:08 PMPosted by Noshadòw
While alliance has 1-2 mins but always to struggle to barely win.

This is why people post numbers. It may be true for an individual, but not overall.
11/14/2018 05:11 PMPosted by Arthurdayne
as a solution to bg's being unbalanced. I've got $30 to spare so why not? I decided to give it a spin.

My personal experience is listed below. I am not going to make any statements regarding my opinion on what's below, but I will include some facts so you can form your own opinion.

1. All of these were solo que'd
1. I played the same class/spec
2. There is no pattern in the time of day that I played. Basically, when I had the opportunity to play, I did.

Horde Results
AV: 3-3
AB: 3-0
DwG: Null
EotS: 2-3
IoC: 2-3
Seething Shore: 0-1
SS Mines: 2-1
ToK: 2-0
BfG: 2-0
Twin Peaks: Null
WSG: 3-1

Games Played: 28
Horde overall win %: 60.7

Alliance Results
AV: 2-9
AB: 0-1
DwG: 1-1
EotS: 3-0
IoC: 0-6
Seething Shore: 1-0
SS Mines: 0-1
ToK: 0-1
BfG: Null
Twin Peaks: 2-1
WSG: 0-1

Games Played: 30
Alliance overall win %: 30

pretty accurate to my solo q experience as well, although there does appear to be certain times of day when one faction does better overall
I am making the switch as I type this. Cannot stand how alliance plays PuGs in PvP. When I played a healer on Horde, more of a team environment every time.
11/15/2018 01:20 AMPosted by Revín
I am making the switch as I type this. Cannot stand how alliance plays PuGs in PvP. When I played a healer on Horde, more of a team environment every time.

I'm sure we'll be better off without all the quitters that think they can be carried by teammates.
11/14/2018 08:20 PMPosted by Jugajr
11/14/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Yarrow
Even if you're using voice just for your premades, you're getting an advantage from your premades.
We don’t use voice and do face other premades.

Maybe I misunderstood. I took "[w]e still have to work with the groups in bg chat" to mean you were using voice but were working with the rest of the group in chat. Did you mean something else?
11/15/2018 07:29 AMPosted by Yarrow
<span class="truncated">...</span>We don’t use voice and do face other premades.

Maybe I misunderstood. I took "[w]e still have to work with the groups in bg chat" to mean you were using voice but were working with the rest of the group in chat. Did you mean something else?
Yea instance chat, like typing. The games we win are where people are communicating. You can’t just form a group and auto win, especially since you face other groups.
My results are opposite....

I have well above a 50% win rate in bg's as alliance.

Granted I always roll with a few friends... amazing what 3 coordinated players can do for a bg.