This is how I would fix feral pvp

Druid
I don't care how weak the class is right now, Feral is my favorite class to play, and I do have some success in arenas, I can hit 1500 with a pick up group.

- Make rake stack, maybe 3-5 times so we can benefit more from our mastery. The way bear form thrash stacks

- Redesign rip, make it do more damage at the beginning and then taper off. Ferocious bite would refresh. Gives us more burst and more mastery usage. Can even nerf ferocious bite damage.

- Redesign thorns, make it a sustained buff, but reduce the damage, make it tick off 1-2% health and maybe 20% slow. This would help us with our issue of always getting focused. Make them pay a price for focusing the feral

- Give cat form +10-20% healing again, like we used to.

This would fix all the class problems.
Feral isnt weak right now bud. Also feral is getting clone back and i also heard a rumor feral healing is going to be getting a small buff. After these changes feral will be almost ideal.
Or another way to go would be to make rip do more damage at the end, so you actually want to run the duration, and it would help during long fights.

Take away FB refresh, but redesign ferocious bite to make bleeds do 20% more damage for 6 seconds.

Our opener would be rake rake rake, shred, rip, rake(to refresh) shred shred shred, ferocious bite, and if you time your ferocious bite at the end of rip it should do humongous damage on top of the rake stacks.

I think Feral should keep its identity as a bleed DPSer, but blizz doesn't seem to have good ideas of making it viable.
11/14/2018 11:36 PMPosted by Bramblehoof
Feral isnt weak right now bud. Also feral is getting clone back and i also heard a rumor feral healing is going to be getting a small buff. After these changes feral will be almost ideal.

My major problem with feral is survivability. We will always get focused in 3s and we don't have a lot of defensive options except bear and kite, and if we do that, we're not doing any damage.

If you stay in cat, trying to dps in 3s, you're dead.
11/14/2018 11:37 PMPosted by Stärgazer

My major problem with feral is survivability. We will always get focused in 3s and we don't have a lot of defensive options except bear and kite, and if we do that, we're not doing any damage.

If you stay in cat, trying to dps in 3s, you're dead.

Clone will help with surv and so will the increased healing. Granted i wish we still had barkskin to make stuns feel less dangerous.

Its not gonna be ideal damage wise bud.
This is how I would fix feral. "Fire the class designers for Druid", because they obviously have no !@#$ing idea on the class let alone the spec.
No survivability, no burst, complicated dot dmg... we sux !@#

if you want stealth assassin take a rogue
if you want something tied down take a warrior
if you want cc take a mage

there is no role for feral because we have no burst or cc
Leave thorns as is OP, it's too much of a fight turner for me, I dont wanna see it messed up too since they can't do anything else right. You also forgot the most important fix, Energy.