Rate that transmog x3

Hunter
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
11/03/2018 10:45 PMPosted by Tovi

I would find new gloves. The ones you're wearing don't go with your iron and fire theme. Other than that, looks good. 8/10

9/10 I really like your shoulders (I use the same) and the look is great for BFA alliance pride hunter. Although I’m not a fan of the weapon so much. Little too much flash for your outfit. Takes away from it a little. I really dig it though.
11/04/2018 08:26 AMPosted by Kuvlad
11/03/2018 10:45 PMPosted by Tovi

I would find new gloves. The ones you're wearing don't go with your iron and fire theme. Other than that, looks good. 8/10

9/10 I really like your shoulders (I use the same) and the look is great for BFA alliance pride hunter. Although I’m not a fan of the weapon so much. Little too much flash for your outfit. Takes away from it a little. I really dig it though.

9/10 like the bow and chest matching
@Shu it looks nice and has an interesting thing going on, but the shoulders don't match very well 8/10
@Kitnara

Every single piece of your mog looks from a different set and still they all go well, congrats! That staff makes it looks like you're baking pizzas, tho! :V 9/10

Abou my mog: this is the bow I'm using, since the armory angle won't do it any favours (it's the Mythic recolor): https://www.wowhead.com/item=158711/hallowed-ossein-longbow&bonus=4777:1482#same-model-as
@Drahreg love it! Very hunter-ish!! 10/10
@Elythis

8/10 Looks good, would make a great Sniper. How do you not have gloves on, is that a bug or is that how they actually show up?
11/05/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Bristlebur
@Elythis

8/10 Looks good, would make a great Sniper. How do you not have gloves on, is that a bug or is that how they actually show up?

LOL I'm actually not sure, didn't notice till you pointed out. I will have to look in game tonight
@Bristlebur (skipping Elythis since she was already judged)

I'm getting mixed feelings about your mog. On one hand, it's awesome and elemental. On the other hand, you're not a shaman. But given you're a dwarf I have to assume you went for something more earthy to appear like an elemental hunter?

8.5/10
11/05/2018 03:41 PMPosted by Maulb
@Bristlebur (skipping Elythis since she was already judged)

I'm getting mixed feelings about your mog. On one hand, it's awesome and elemental. On the other hand, you're not a shaman. But given you're a dwarf I have to assume you went for something more earthy to appear like an elemental hunter?

8.5/10

7.5/10 would be 9/10 with the shadow archers helm. I never liked the patch. I also don't like polearms in general none of em look great to me would be a 8 if you were BM or MM. Wyrmstalker and shadow archers set are 2 of the best in the game imo.
8.5/10. I like how you mixed textures and colors. It all works together well enough. I don't notice anything totally out of place. Bonus points for taking risks.
7/8 not bad, looks like stuff an orc would pickup
11/06/2018 09:51 AMPosted by Ruzaki
7/8 not bad, looks like stuff an orc would pickup

8/10. I dig it. Doesn’t help I’m a sucker for purple colors.
@Kathèrinè

I like the shoulder,belt,bow combo. It's sometimes hard to find weapons that match. In general the colours really flow together. Good job.

My only complaint is that I personally find robes on hunters weird. 8/10 mainly for the robes.
11/06/2018 01:13 PMPosted by Drekbar
@Kathèrinè

I like the shoulder,belt,bow combo. It's sometimes hard to find weapons that match. In general the colours really flow together. Good job.

My only complaint is that I personally find robes on hunters weird. 8/10 mainly for the robes.

10/10. I really like this. Your mog fulfills the class fantasy so well. Personally I like bows and rifle looking guns better than blunderbuss style ones, but this is still awesome.
My new transmog.
I wish these shoulders had more bright blue feathers sticking up out of them!
Not going to rate the two rude skippers so Buffpickle! Dude, you look scary as hell.

10/10
@Dulcy
I like it, fit Void Elf very well. Id give 1̶0̶/̶1̶0̶...
(considering a second opinion)
You make a good point, she is not nearly as fabulous as I am.
I give a 9/10
11/07/2018 04:43 PMPosted by Barash
@Dulcy
I give a 9/10

I don't really know what you're trying to go with but for some reason I don't mind it. 7/10
11/07/2018 06:20 PMPosted by Punishr
11/07/2018 04:43 PMPosted by Barash
@Dulcy
I give a 9/10

I don't really know what you're trying to go with but for some reason I don't mind it. 7/10

8/10, The bow's gem doesn't really mesh well, but using multiple different sets together like that is always a plus to me. Plus, i know how hard finding a good bow for that color scheme is...