Rate that transmog x3

Hunter
Prev 1 5 6 7
11/07/2018 08:40 PMPosted by Reimmi
11/07/2018 06:20 PMPosted by Punishr

I don't really know what you're trying to go with but for some reason I don't mind it. 7/10

8/10, The bow's gem doesn't really mesh well, but using multiple different sets together like that is always a plus to me. Plus, i know how hard finding a good bow for that color scheme is...

10/10 looks pretty damn good.
11/08/2018 10:11 AMPosted by Jodelle

10/10 looks pretty damn good.

I give it a 7/10. Matches but kinda boring.
Took one too many arrows to the knee I see, so had a gnome upgrade them with some shiny new ones. Looks nice but the polish on those legs is a little distracting. 9/10
@ Ogdenir

10/10, Great hunter, wilderness survival, "using everything from bears to sharks I hunt for armor".

I could use suggestions for a melee weapon, after im done with listening to whispers
@Barash

um, 4/10. It kinda looks like a muddled mess tbh. Can't really give you any tips other then move on...
@Phenomenaut

7/10
It's mostly all the new leather pieces, so not too much of a mog there, but I do have to say the shoulders and weapon choices to go along with them are stellar, I think you could keep pulling some other varied pieces into the mix there.

Just changed mine up to be less Shamany.
11/09/2018 09:26 AMPosted by Bristlebur
@Phenomenaut

7/10
It's mostly all the new leather pieces, so not too much of a mog there, but I do have to say the shoulders and weapon choices to go along with them are stellar, I think you could keep pulling some other varied pieces into the mix there.

I REALLY like that set combo you got going on, the sword is a bit off color but the style fits, 9.5/10 great job man
11/09/2018 09:39 PMPosted by Reimmi
11/09/2018 09:26 AMPosted by Bristlebur
@Phenomenaut

7/10

I REALLY like that set combo you got going on, the sword is a bit off color but the style fits, 9.5/10 great job man
Love the combination of functional and fashion you got going here. I'm not a huge fan of flashy or slutmog.

This is my "hittin' da club" mog. It's as pimped out as I can imagine a two-legged bovine ever getting.
11/10/2018 06:14 AMPosted by Ehiztari
11/09/2018 09:39 PMPosted by Reimmi

Love the combination of functional and fashion you got going here. I'm not a huge fan of flashy or slutmog.

This is my "hittin' da club" mog. It's as pimped out as I can imagine a two-legged bovine ever getting.

Looks like you spent too much time on the farm

8/10, the bow and belt gota go. If you want simplicity: https://www.wowhead.com/item=25243/windtalker-bow

Or

https://www.wowhead.com/item=12653/riphook
11/10/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Agathorn
Looks like you spent too much time on the farm
I'm a bull. Pretty much everywhere I go is defined as "farm".

I have both of those bow models in my collection and I've tried them, but they look wrong - the scale is off for a Tauren. This was the simplest bow I could find in a dark theme.

Given that I couldn't find a properly scaled black or dark grey bow and there's a hint of blue in that one, I went with just a touch of blue on the belt to tie things together.

I thought it might break up the unrelentingly black-and-whiteness of the rest of the outfit.

Now if only I could find a blue nose ring . . . .

I like your transmog. I have most of those pieces but they look ridiculous on a Tauren. 9/10 there - knocked down one point out of sheer jelly.
8/10. I like your theme very much, but like Agathorn, the belt and the bow are a bit out there. I also understand that there may be a lack of compatible looking items. Maybe a musket?
11/11/2018 10:46 AMPosted by Jabboshunt
8/10. I like your theme very much, but like Agathorn, the belt and the bow are a bit out there. I also understand that there may be a lack of compatible looking items. Maybe a musket?
What is this musket you speak of? Is that a small musk ox? How would you hunt with a small musk ox?

9/10 for that. I'm not a fan of over-sized shoulder pieces but that white fire flaming skull thing looks really cool and the matching (or nearly matching) belt is killer
@Ehiztari 7/10 The belt and bow should be darker to match.
11/11/2018 01:51 PMPosted by Mergo
@Ehiztari 7/10 The belt and bow should be darker to match.

9/10. I'm jealous of that chest but I don't think it fits the rest of your bulky pieces.
Foctordreeze, you're transmog reminds me of the home-made Halloween outfits I made for my kids when I was younger, the helm doesn't match your shoulders which don't match your chest and legs. 7/10. Keep at it tho, you'll get it. I believe in you.
Heaces

I like it very troll like 9 out of 10
11/11/2018 05:32 PMPosted by Milkshooter
Heaces

8/10. Pants don’t match but I love the simplicity of it.
11/12/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Kirkwood
11/11/2018 05:32 PMPosted by Milkshooter
Heaces

8/10. Pants don’t match but I love the simplicity of it.

Good job 10/10
@Dulcy - I never do this, but 10/10.

That's well-coordinated and gorgeous. You look a bit like a back-in-the-day Angelique Pettyjohn done up for formal night at a Con.
Nice Black Bart look, may I suggest using a red color belt and bow to highlight the red on your side braids. 9/10