2 LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello me and a buddy of mine are looking for a guild to join. I am currently on a med-low pop server and not enough guilds are looking for people for progression raiding. We do have some logs, I will link them down below.

My main is a Hunter BM 368 Finblade
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/anvilmar/finblade#bybracket=1

My friends is a Demon Hunter 365 Flard
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/anvilmar/flard#difficulty=4&bybracket=1

It's getting harder to find groups to pug in and it's time to find a guild to join. We are wanting to join a progression guild and have a since of belonging to a guild.
Contact me at Bootee#1766
Korgath
Alliance
Fasra#1208
Raids Tues thus 9pm est-12am est
Key runs same time Monday, Wednesday .

We are 7/8 heroic and in need of a bookmkin. We need 2 slots filled to enter mythic. In big need of a dh.

We are a very chill group been together for a long time.
Would love to chat, think you could be a great fit.

We have a great core and just really need a couple of players to round out the rough edges for us to have a great Mythic roster. Maybe that could be you!

<Pröject Mayhem>
US || Horde || Tichondrius
8/8HC, 1/8M (100k pull on mother, will die in few pulls)
Raid Times: Wed/Thur from 7-10 CST

Need: WW, Boomy, Mage, Hunter, MW, RDruid, Hpal

We are a semi-hardcore guild focused on progression while having a good time. We are a guild that previously focused on PVP and are now focusing on raid progression with many of our core players having high end raiding experience. We value people who will be competitive with each other and are competent to know their class inside and out. We're always looking to put our best and most committed players into raid and want to reward those who contribute. Since our raiding hours are short every week, we put everything into the time block that we have to get the most content done, and have a great time doing it.

Our goal is Cutting Edge and we want your help to make that happen. We also have high level Mythic + Pushing teams (10+), Arena Teams, and RBGs.

For more info feel free to add us and talk on Discord or Bnet

GM: commakozzi#1784, BNet: Cyberman#1466
Raid Lead: Apok#0434, BNet: Bogguslife#1947
(I'm easier to reach on discord)
Greetings,
Cull the herd is a HORDE guild, semi-casual guild looking for more members to fill our ranks. We are 8/8 Normal, 5/8 Heroic. Currently getting normal on farm, then working again on Heroic! We are currently raiding 2-3 nights a week, mostly fri/sat/sun either 8/9pm server time. We are looking for those who want to do a bit of everything, PVP, PVE, island expeditions, pushing M+ keys, etc.

We have a player base that is mostly 30+, mature, and have quite a few couples in our guild as well. We want people who are willing to help out new members getting geared, help push raid content, and overall are team players. We are trying to create an awesome community.

We have weekly events such as WPVP, fishing excursions, and newbie/alt leveling nights.

If you are interested, check out our website, www.culltheherd.org and fill out an application if you think you are a good fit. We interview every person to see if we are right for you :)

Post any messages here if you have additional questions I can answer or add my battlenet Bekahmonster#1487

~Pixie
Maximum Effort (8/8H, 1/8M) is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group... A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server... Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid? -mon, tue and wednes are progression nights Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-disc priest main
-shadow priest,mage
-rogue

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website! http://www.maximumeffort-cc.com/ Please put in an application if you're interested

btag Hethrus#1504 if you have any important questions Can pay X-fer for the right people.
Hey there! <Basic Guild> on Mal'ganis has two late night raiding groups. Insubordinate, a hardcore Cutting Edge Mythic progression group; and Churlish, a casual Ahead of the Curve Heroic group. I think you'd be a fit for our heroic group!

We are a group of veteran players, many who have raided more hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more casual raiding experience.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday
11:30pm - 2:30am ET
Currently 8/8N and 6/8H

We're currently looking for:
DPS: Any
Healer: Closed
Tank: Closed

If this sounds like a fit, let's chat!
Btag: Kylani#1647
Discord: Kylani#7927
<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 non holy paladin healer, 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes. We also recruit normal and heroic only players for our normal and heroic raids.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We are a cutting edge raid guild.

Raid Schedule: Currently we mythic raid Sat/Sun 3:30 central-7:30 central pm. heroic raid tuesday for mythic team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central), heroic raid wed for heroic raider team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central) , mythic farm boss clear thurs (8 30 pm to 11 pm central). We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Into mythic? Our times work? Let us know, could open up two spots.

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server)
*Off night carries/clears Tuesday 9:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad Server)

Current Prog - 1/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Immediate Openings
- All Cutting Edge DPS/Healers/Tanks

About
Semi-casual guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. Looking for quality players that know their class and experienced officers as we finalize our raid roster.

Activities
    Gambling
    PVP/RBGS
    Gold Carries
    M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Post in our recruitment thread on https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN or add our Recruitment Officer Shnuglybagel Shramwow#1847 so we can get in contact with you.
Hello! My guild Evolved might be a great fit for you! We are an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We are an 18+ casual raiding guild but we still love to focus and get bosses down while having fun. Our current progress is 7/8H and 1/8M. We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fr/Sat.

As an 18+ guild, most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life and do not require 100% raid attendance. We of course do a ton of other things besides raid such as guild organized pvp, M+ pushing, dungeons, etc. Our main goal is to just have fun and enjoy hanging out together in game or Discord and seeing what we can accomplish together!

You can read more about Evolved at:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769467437

If you would like more info, feel free to message me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700.

Good luck with your guild hunt! I know how much of a difference finding the right guild can make!
Please get in contact with me. have spots readily available for you in our mythic roster.

Bluff#1114
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression.

Heartbreakers is a friendly semi hardcore/casual guild. We have three Raid teams, two teams who Raid Tues/Thurs 7pm to 10pm Server time (Mountain Time) and another team who Raids on Weds/Fri 7pm to 10pm server time (Mountain Time) On off days our teams do numerous M+ runs, Arena and battlegrounds with many laughs in discord :)

Team 1: 5/8H
Team 2: 7/8H 1/8M
Team 3: 7/8H

What we are looking for:

Dependable players with good attitudes, if you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Ranged: Warlocks and a Mage but we will consider any players with good attitudes and performance.

Melee: Warriors

DPS with healing OS, Monk, Druid.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
I'm looking for a few more skilled players--my guild is 2/8M and I can be reached at Brashara#1324
Hey there Finblade! <UDMAF> Would love to have you both. A BM Hunter and Havoc DH are at the top of our DPS needs right now. Anyways here's our recruitment post and I look forward to speaking with you.

<UR DOIN ME A FRIGHTEN> or UDMAF for short on Area 52 Is a 2 day planned Mythic raiding guild. Our goal is to take a relaxed approach to raiding in both attitude and schedule, but also being dedicated and driven to seek Mythic progression within the current tier.

Our current goal for Uldir is to clear Heroic by Week 5 and then begin Mythic. Though we are still in a building phase for the roster so be aware that hiccups may happen. We will be running a roster of 24 people, so that means there will be a 4 person bench moving in to Mythic progression.
If you’d like a more relaxed environment and raiding schedule while still tackling Mythic raiding we may be a good fit for you!

Besides raiding we also like to tackle M+ all week. We're also wanting to build multiple M+ teams that are scheduled so the same 5 people can work together and push their keys.

Raiding Schedule
- Monday/Wednesday
- 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

- Sunday (Optional Alt run)
- 5:00pm EST - End time just depends.

Progression
- 8/8 Normal Uldir
- 7/8 Heroic Uldir

Basic Requirements
- 355+ ilvl and 21+ Traits would be ideal, but we're willing to discuss this.
- Have a good understanding on your Class/Role.
- Be a competent player
- Be punctual. With such a light raiding schedule we can’t stress this enough. We need our members here and on time.
- Stable internet connection.
- Lastly, we want people who are respectful and hold a good personality. We're laid back and we just want players who are of a similar mindset.

Currently Recruiting
Resto Druid: VERY HIGH
Disc/Holy Priest: VERY HIGH
BM Hunter: High
Boomkin: High
Havoc DH: High

If you’re interested and/or have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
Guild Master - Sheepifying#1979
Recruitment Officer - Ren#1995

Thank you and we look forward to talking with you.
10/10/2018 12:05 PMPosted by Finblade

It's getting harder to find groups to pug in and it's time to find a guild to join. We are wanting to join a progression guild and have a since of belonging to a guild.

We would love to have you both join Ømen! Down below is some information about us. I would love to hear from you!

<Ømen>
Region: US
Server: Mal'Ganis
Faction: Horde
Raid times: Tuesday & Thursday 9:00pm-12:00am CST
Raid Progression: 2/8M

About:
<Ømen> is recruiting dedicated players wanting to focus and progress BFA on a mythic level. We have an active community, always running mythic pluses, as well as alt raid runs each week. We always aim for a fun, yet efficient, community, and we'd love to have you!

Currently recruiting the following classes for Mythic Progression:
- Beast Mastery Hunters
- Balance Druids
- Affliction Warlocks
- Mistweaver Monks
- Discipline Priests
*If your class is not listed but are still interested in joining the team, we would like to hear from you!*

Recruitment contact: (B-net/Discord)
Chabs#1796/Chabs#4456, Phillygirl#11616/Phillychick#7311, Kevlava#1215/Kevlava#2863
Hi Finblade and Flard, "Ravaged" is a medium sized adult Casual Progressive Raiding guild on Stormrage (largest US est. server w/ over 1000 guilds). Currently, we have to rebuild our raiders, due to some RL issues that a few of our raiders have , and are in need of more dps, as well as healers. We raid Tues. & Wed. 7-10 pm est. We provide food, flasks, and repairs for raiders ( amount received for repairs based on guild ranking). This is an extremely friendly guild where if anyone is doing some sort of activity, they will ask who wants to come along. Plus they will help in gearing, advice or anything else that is needed. We have some older players in our guild 45+ (GM and myself are grandparents) as well as younger adults 20s & 30s. If we sound like the perfect home for the both of you, just IM me in-game for either more info/invite. Hope to have you w/ us.
Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-serious progression focused guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. Once we recruit enough members we will be scheduling and organizing guild M+ groups and "open run" nights as well. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (open to any class)
• 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open to all healer specs)
• 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
<Late Game> [H] On Mal'ganis is an early morning raiding guild that raids every Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 830a - 1130a cst. We are currently 7/8H 1/8M Add Ashstretchum#1880 on bnet or Ashstretchum#2830 on discord if you're interested and have any questions! Thanks!
Didn't see your availability but our guild is on Tichondrius which is a high pop server. I'll post the copy pasta below but if you have any further questions for me, feel free to message me.

[H]<Red Light District> [US-Tichondrius] is a late night raiding guild focused on progression. During WotLK, we were a Top 10 Alliance guild on Korgath under the name of [A]<Heroes After Dark>. We are looking to fill our roster again for heroic/mythic raiding and mythic+.

-Uldir-
8/8 Normal
7/8 Heroic

-Raid Times-
(subject to change as roster fills)
Tuesday: 7:30p - 10:30p PST
Thursday: 7:30p - 10:30p PST

-Recruitment-
Tank - low priority
Healer - apply
Melee - apply
Ranged - apply