Wow gained 4 more subscriptions

General Discussion
Just added 4 more friends. BfA is hella dope.
Goofball.

:-D))
They understand the next 6 months will be unlocking basic content, correct?
10/12/2018 05:54 AMPosted by Skinmob
BfA is hella dope.
Didn't your parents ever teach you not to lie?
You're not allowed to enjoy the game on these forums. Go away you paid corporate shill you!
Nice troll
I'm just a white knight for ion. I mean why else could I possibly be enjoying awesome content?
I haven’t played in like 3 weeks. Got hella bored
pics or it didnt happen :]
Wishing that Bfa was good isn't going to make it so.

You folks come across like children who have 'fallen in love' for the first time. So desperate, so illogical, and oh so very very wrong.
Hopefully you apologize to your friends for causing them to waste their money, when they decide to quit.
And you will soon lose four friends for introducing them to this crap.

This troll simply made the thread to counter the "family of four" thread from earlier this morning (all of whom cancelled their subs).

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769596885
10/12/2018 06:10 AMPosted by Laserpickles

This troll simply made the thread to counter the "family of four" thread from earlier this morning (all of whom cancelled their subs).

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769596885

Please provide the evidence that either post is true or not true.
10/12/2018 06:07 AMPosted by Phydeaux

You folks come across like children who have 'fallen in love' for the first time. So desperate, so illogical, and oh so very very wrong.

Soooo why are you still here? Still subbed to a game you hate this much lmao.
10/12/2018 06:14 AMPosted by Vorlith
10/12/2018 06:07 AMPosted by Phydeaux

my guy it's not like it's really that hard to be subbed to the game if you dislike it.

there's a such thing as tokens.

there's a such thing as annual subs.

apparently in your small mind there's nothing but monthly subs. that's what we call 'dim and uninformed'. "HA, YOU'RE POSTING ON THE FORUMS, THEREFORE YOU'RE CLEARLY PLAYING THE GAME FREQUENTLY, ENJOYING IT, AND PAYING A MONTHLY $15 SUBSCRIPTION FEE FOR ACTIVE PLAYTIME." <--- no, you're just not very intelligent.
10/12/2018 06:20 AMPosted by Moonx
10/12/2018 06:14 AMPosted by Vorlith

my guy it's not like it's really that hard to be subbed to the game if you dislike it.

there's a such thing as tokens.

there's a such thing as annual subs.

apparently in your small mind there's nothing but monthly subs. that's what we call 'dim and uninformed'. "HA, YOU'RE POSTING ON THE FORUMS, THEREFORE YOU'RE CLEARLY PLAYING THE GAME FREQUENTLY, ENJOYING IT, AND PAYING A MONTHLY $15 SUBSCRIPTION FEE FOR ACTIVE PLAYTIME." <--- no, you're just not very intelligent.

Congrats on using tokens. You're letting Blizzard get even more money than a normal sub by using tokens. Blizzard loves you for using tokens. I bet you believe you're really "stickin' it to 'em".
10/12/2018 06:03 AMPosted by Makilo
I haven’t played in like 3 weeks. Got hella bored

I think I'm at 5. After 9 years BFA broke the spell.
BfA is hella dope.

2005 called and wants it slang back.