What dream transmog do you want ingame?

General Discussion
I would really like them to just add a code bundled with the movie so people could still acquire replica lions fang and heart. I would buy another copy just for that and I am certain other people would too. Didn't get to log in during that month period thus it is now unobtainable just like most of the interesting stuff.
I'm tired of painting my chest to look like I'm wearing a shirt.
The starting night elf druid robe... I have no idea why but that's the best druid mog there is.
Honestly, I'd be happy to just see the old armors given texture updates. So many old sets that look cool, but are in desperate need of some texture TLC.

Basically I just want variety. I'm real tired of every expansion having all their attire be strictly thematic. I remember back in the early xpacs when almost everyone had a unique appearance, these days everyone gets armor that looks thematically similar and nobody really stands out anymore unless they get real creative with their transmogging.,Honestly, I'd be happy to just see the old armors given texture updates. So many old sets that look cool, but are in desperate need of some texture TLC.

Basically I just want variety. I'm real tired of every expansion having all their attire be strictly thematic. I remember back in the early xpacs when almost everyone had a unique appearance, these days everyone gets armor that looks thematically similar and nobody really stands out anymore unless they get real creative with their transmogging.
I wish they'd stop making pants for cloth wearers. Nobody wears those.
Make some kilts instead.

And my elf would like transmogs that are a little more "earthly".
Not everything has to be all glowing and epic. Remember your roots!
10/13/2018 11:19 PMPosted by Alyuzandro
What dream items/look would you like obtainable for your player character?

Pretty much all of the Dragon Aspects' mortal-appearance gear.
I'd like to have a simple belt with poison vials attached to it. Additionally, I want holsters for my rogue's daggers.
I actually really like the mog i currently am wearing, but the cloak is just too short. It needs to be longer.
I'd like Thrall to give me my armor back.
i like a wide cape that would extend way beyond and wrap around the shoulders into the shoulderpads. like Kaelthas'
and we need some good mail armor in the game. =P
id like real cloaks... and not the glued on beach towels they pass off as cloaks.
I want my demon hunter to look like Superman.